1. Losecontrol Addon

Hello guys,
    I would like to ask is there any other option to use like Losecontrol addon ? I have to preinstall my windows and I lost evrything then I tried to put all things together but seems like there isnt working Losecontrol addon in the internet for 3.3.5a anymore... I download like 6 or 7 variations from all the sites and still nothing... My problem is that when I set up LC and relog after that all things just delete and it stop working.
    Tried with deleting Cache and other things but still not working... Also when its turned ON I get some strange lagspikes on evry of my spell ... I apreciate evry help.
    Thanks , good luck!

2. I use the addon and never had any issues with it. is it the only addon which causes these problems for you?

3. Try to use this version https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...l/files/417954
    But before that DO NOT forget to delete file:
    WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\RealmName\CharacterName\Sa vedVariables\LoseControl.lua
    Hope this helps.
    Edited: March 18, 2020

4. Dude, seems like it was this file that I missed to delete... :D Thank you so much really!
    Good luck!

5. It works on 3.3.5 and on 3.1 aswell?

Try to use this version https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...l/files/417954
    But before that DO NOT forget to delete file:
    WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\RealmName\CharacterName\Sa vedVariables\LoseControl.lua
    Hope this helps.

Cuz i´m on Frostmourne right now, and it´s a progresive realm, so i don´t know if it will works in all patchs?

¡Thanks!

6. Cuz i´m on Frostmourne right now, and it´s a progresive realm, so i don´t know if it will works in all patchs?

¡Thanks!
    your client is 3.3.5a.

Frostmourne just try to emulate the pve wotlk progression.

So, do not worry.

7. resolveu o problema, obrigado bro