1. Oathbinder HC Vs Glorenzelg HC

Hi guys,

which of the two is better for Arms Warrior PvP.
    And if I want to do some Fury PVE is it worth to get Gloren HC over Oathbinder HC?
    Or is Oathbinder just too good for Arms.
    I would like some explanation why.

Thanks in advance!

2. Oathbinder for PVP.
    Glorenzelg and Cryptmaker for PVE.

Simply put: Glorenzelg gives expertise(which is incredibly useful, cause you need to hit stuff).
    Oathbinder adds armor penetration and a higher crit chance, which is stronger for PVP.

The only reason Glorenzelg is stronger for PVE is because of the expertise. The only reason Oathbinder is stronger is due to the extra crit/armor penenetration and a little bit of extra armor through the agility(which increases defenses by a tiny bit against physical damage).

If you want more detail do the calculatons. These are the basic informations.

3. Also, if you ever consider doing PVE you should get Gloren cause Oathbinder can not be equipped using Titan's Grip from Fury spec.

4. Oathbinder HC all the way for PvP, for the ArP and crit it gives (from the agility as well).
    Glorenzelg HC just can't compare with that unproductive expertise stat.

5. Thank you for the replies.
    I have one more question: I have enough coins to buy 3 items, the first two are gonna be oath hc and STS HC of course.
    Now which item would be the best choice for the 3rd piece?

6. If you're focusing PvP (since you chose Oathbinder), probably Wrathful helm or shoulders, OR one of your hard-to-get PvE off-pieces.

7. Thank you for the replies.
    I have one more question: I have enough coins to buy 3 items, the first two are gonna be oath hc and STS HC of course.
    Now which item would be the best choice for the 3rd piece?
    Are you Human race? Can consider Deathbringer's WIll HC?

Some other answers may be Apocalypse Advance HC, Coldwraith Links HC, SIgnet of Twilight HC, Penumbra HC, Sylvannas' Cunning/Vereesa's Dexterity cloak etc... but you can use 'free' alternatives for now, such as the crafted Hellfrozen Bonegrinders and Recovered Scarlet Onslaught Cape which are decent.