1. Ban for macro?

Can you get banned for using macro to delete grey items? if yes, for how long/where can you check?

2. Can you get banned for using macro to delete grey items? if yes, for how long/where can you check?
    no, I dont think so.. macros are macros, you dont get banned for them as far as I know :O

share the macro :P

3. no, I dont think so.. macros are macros, you dont get banned for them as far as I know :O

share the macro :P
    actually it seems like im not able to login at all is login down for lordaeron? can anybody confirm? man its just first "delete gray items" macro i found and it insta kicked me from the game and im not able to log back

Second edit: its back now im able to login it seems like login was down for like 20-30 minutes weird
    Edited: March 19, 2020 Reason: quote

4. sell gray items macro:
    Code:
    /run for b=0,4 do for i=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do local l=GetContainerItemLink(b,i) if l and select(3,GetItemInfo(l))==0 then UseContainerItem(b,i) print("Sold "..l) end end end
    delete gray items macro:
    Code:
    /run for b=0,4 do for i=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do local l=GetContainerItemLink(b,i) if l and select(3,GetItemInfo(l))==0 then PickupContainerItem(b,i) DeleteCursorItem() print("Deleted "..l) end end end
    Read the macro and understand how it works before you use it. You don't want to play with a macro that can delete your items without understanding how it work.
    Edited: March 19, 2020

5. You are not banned unless it says "Your account has been suspended" or something like that.

6. You could get the EasyLoot-v1.7.0.0 addon and ignore the greys in the first place. I find it useful while boosting alts.