1. Coronavirus & Icecrown realm

before anyone says anything about donating,firstly I'm not 18 and secondly my family wouldn't let me spend money on a game and we don't have it.
    It's impossible to get into the realm without waiting for the entire day ,you should at least make this quarantine easier for us lol,could you maybe extend the player number to 13 000 because it says the queue is 1000? so we would wait a lot less...It's less than 10% more players so I don't think it would mean much more effort for the game masters (8% cca more) and they should stay home safe too anyway ,I cant go anywhere but stay home because unfortunately its a ****ty situation but this is my proposal to Warmane

stay safe everyone ♥ ♥ ♥

2. Play on Lordaeron. It has queue only when it's evening and it's much smaller compared to Icecrown.
    Also read this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    Edited: March 19, 2020

3. Or simply leave Warmane, and get your cheap *** somewhere else.

4. Maybe just play other games?

5. considering that donors skip the queue, and the website doesn't show anything over 12k. it wouldn't surprise me if there's actually already 13-14k players on during peak hours. contrary to what some people think, the servers do have limits.

6. Or simply leave Warmane, and get your cheap *** somewhere else.
    ayy how I hate people like you on this server,I stated the reasons why I can't give money, it doesn't mean I'm cheap but it's really pathetic that you for feel the need to say **** like that (: small **** energyyyyyyy

this is the first time I ever asked for something on this server in my life and I've been a loyal fan for so many years ,never before Coronavirus I have asked anything and in these times people usually make exceptions but now I see they won't and that's all from me

7. ayy how I hate people like you on this server,I stated the reasons why I can't give money, it doesn't mean I'm cheap but it's really pathetic that you for feel the need to say **** like that (: small dick energyyyyyyy

this is the first time I ever asked for something on this server in my life and I've been a loyal fan for so many years ,never before Coronavirus I have asked anything and in these times people usually make exceptions but now I see they won't and that's all from me
    They risk server stability by raising the cap, so no they shouldnt do it, if you cant afford once 10 euros, i dont think you should be playing video games.

8. ayy how I hate people like you on this server,I stated the reasons why I can't give money, it doesn't mean I'm cheap but it's really pathetic that you for feel the need to say **** like that (: small dick energyyyyyyy

You're young, so you're still a bit naive, it's okay to be. But really, let's look at your situation.

You have a pc.
    You have an ethernet line your family pays for.
    You have energy running through your house.

All those things cost money. You say your family can't afford 10 euros, but they can afford everything else. My suggestion? look at your options.

Check the couch for loose change.
    Check the car for loose change.
    Check the top of the fridge for loose change.
    Check your sibling's room for loose change. *
    Check your parent's coat pockets for "LOOSE CHANGE" (don't steal the entire amount, just knit pick to keep it minor)
    Ask close family members to pitch into the final amount.

When you have it? use your head, do some research. Find out what donation preference is OBTAINABLE in your area.

In the end, you can make this work, but the problem with young people these days is: If it's not a hand-out, then it must be impossible.

9. Valestia's post should be helpful.

Personally I managed to maintain retail wow through SGD$49 top up cards (I wasn't on monthly subscription last time) way back when I started playing when younger, through some part time/event jobs while schooling. The 'loose change' here and there helped as well. It wasn't totally easy, but the effort invested made the game time more sweet in a sense (Late TBC -> ToC Wotlk).

Hope you manage to find ways to work things out. All the best.

10. Idk where people get this excuse that being young means you cant have money. You can easily do a chore, or donate plasma blood to pay it off.

11. before anyone says anything about donating,firstly I'm not 18 and secondly my family wouldn't let me spend money on a game and we don't have it.
    You can afford a PC, Internet and energy bills, but cant afford a small percantage of it for a one time investment? i highly doub that. That you are young is no excuse, everyone can buy something like a paysave card. Especially in this times as a young person, being perfectly fine with the virus, you can do good and earn that premium donation in no time. Go grocery shopping for the elderly around you, to keep them save, and they probably will reward you with some spare money. In not even a day you could earn more than enough to skip queue forever.

But let me guess, going for a solution by yourself isnt the way you are doing it? You are one of those who abuse a crisis situation for your pathetic begging.

12. They risk server stability by raising the cap, so no they shouldnt do it, if you cant afford once 10 euros, i dont think you should be playing video games.
    Indeed bro!!

12 Last