1. 6195 prot pala lf heroic progression guild (Alliance)

Hi!

My name in game is Unbeatable and as stated in the title I have 6195 gearscore ingame and off now I'm looking for a good guild with heroic progression.
    I previously offtanked and sometimes maintanked for the guild Undying which mostly went TBC so the raids stopped. I have some guilds I have contacted that are the best on this server but would like to know if there's any guild's that I've missed and want to get in touch with more people that's skilled. Feel free to reply to this post if you want a good tank, with good english communication if you meet the stated requirements. I'm also quite good at adapting.

I'm willing to start with a guild that's 10/12 progression at minimum but only if you show great progress. Otherwise I'd go for a heroic progression guild as I see 10/12 guilds as a bit unserious and even those with only a few heroic kills. Might be willing to faction change depending on the offers that are submitted ore discussed.

Thank you for your time.

P.S [If you think Thegodjocke is a silly name, then we agree on that point. It's an old name I came up with to mock my buddy :)]

Kind regards,
    Unbeatable
    Edited: March 20, 2020