1. Molten Wow's Player #13 is Returning!

Heylo, I am RavageRose. I have not played in 6 years since the attack of molten wow and transfer to Warmane. I am one of the oldest players of this server, as I was the 13th player to join Molten Wow when Kaer come from another server (which will not be named in case it's still punishable to talk about it lol).

I was apart of the first ICC 10 HC Horde group to do the full clear, and always loved to run server events. I constantly hosted PVP Events, such as Stranglethorn tournies and For the Horde achievements/mount runs. My in game Passion was mount collecting. I had if i remember correctly 156 mounts (Woltk). Sadly I will have to redue all of that since it seems character clean up was done.

If anyone from the old days is still here, My old chars were RavageRose (holy pala), Ravage (Surv/MM hunter), Ravagez (resto Druid), Inyuyasha (DK). Currently I have RavageRose a paladin I am leveling, and Ravagez a Hunter I will be leveling. A few old school friends May soon be joining me in this return. I hope to see some old players, as well as Meet some new players as well. I will be donating eventually, but I will just enjoy leveling an starting from scratch for now.

Hope to see you all in game!

2. Welcome back :) Mount Farming rocks

3. Any guild in particular back in molten or puggin the good pug?
    Welcome.

4. The attack on molten eh? you lack critical info my guy.

5. The attack on molten eh? you lack critical info my guy.
    Not everyone can keep up with things when they leave for 6 years ;)

Welcome back.

6. Not everyone can keep up with things when they leave for 6 years ;)

Welcome back.
    Hello,

What a smart answer, old friend

Cheers from < Conditioner >

7. Hey mate!

Welcome back!

if you remember <Shadows of the Forsaken> some are still here but I'm playing on Alliance now