1. Dot timers

What addon do you guys use to track your dots? I can't get anything to work right. I've tried Dot Timers and Forte Exorcist. Dot Timers doesn't seem to work at all and Forte Exorcist disappeared. I hate messing with addons. Any help with thing simple and usable would be appreciated.

2. Quartz works great, show both buffs and debuffs you've applied to target/focus.
    TellMeWhen also works great and it enables you to track buffs/debuffs from other players on yourself, target or focus and to show them when they're present or abset or even if they've been cast by you or someone else.
    TMW has more flexibility, but Quartz is simpler if you just want to see your curse, immolate, corruption, UA or Haunt.

3. Quartz works great, show both buffs and debuffs you've applied to target/focus.
    TellMeWhen also works great and it enables you to track buffs/debuffs from other players on yourself, target or focus and to show them when they're present or abset or even if they've been cast by you or someone else.
    TMW has more flexibility, but Quartz is simpler if you just want to see your curse, immolate, corruption, UA or Haunt.
    Hmmm, I use both Quartz and TMW on my other toons, but I've never seen it used for tracking dots. How would I go about setting Quartz up for dots? Sorry, I'm kind of bad at addons. Appreciate the help.

4. For quarts you may need to go into settings, under Buff go to the tab Target and enable some options, idk what's the default.
    https://imgur.com/a/9dIKs06
    Those 2 squares showing Life Tap and Eradication are TMW, those bars next to the cast bar are Quartz.

5. For quarts you may need to go into settings, under Buff go to the tab Target and enable some options, idk what's the default.
    https://imgur.com/a/9dIKs06
    Those 2 squares showing Life Tap and Eradication are TMW, those bars next to the cast bar are Quartz.
    I will give it a shot. Thank you very much for your help and time. Very appreciated.

6. I know its already answered, but most Unit Frame addons have the ability to track debuffs (dots) on your target and boss frames. If you want something completely customizable, use Weak Auras for WOTLK.

7. There is also "plate buffs" that is working with standart character's frames (dots show below unit frames) and doesn't require deep set up like addons before. Pretty good one for multitargeting.