1. [Horde] <Raidhub> Fresh pve guild

Hello dear friends and players <Raidhub> Fairly Fresh pve guild is Established at 16/July/2022 Hello dear friends and players <Raidhub> Fairly Fresh pve guild is Established at 16/July/2022
    Discord server : https://discord.gg/djTs75bNwm
    Requirements

1- For 25 heroics(Main runs) you need +6.0K - For 8(Heroic)/12 you need 5.8k+ full gem/enchant
    2-Respect every member in guild
    3-You should have geared characters for heroic raids
    4-Bring positive vibes in raids We do not tolerate toxic behaviors in our raids

Dkp system

1- Icecrown Citadel 25 normal : 440dkp (20 dkp each for normal bosses + 200 dkp reward for LK)
    2- Icecrown Citadel 25 8(heroic)/12 : 600 dkp (40 dkp each for heroic + 20 dkp for normal bosses + 200 reward for LK)
    3- Icecrown Citadel 25 LoD : 1000 dkp (40 dkp for each heroic + 520 dkp reward for LK)
    4- Icecrown Citadel Bane : 200 dkp ( 200 dkp only for killing bane)
    5- Ruby Sanctum 25 normal : 300 dkp (200 dkp for clearing + 100 reward for Halion)
    6- Ruby Sanctum 25 heroic : 1000 dkp ( 900 dkp for clearing + 100 reward for Halion)

Penalty system

1- simple fails like getting malleable goo = - 100 dkp
    2- fails that make raid wipe = - 300 till 500 dkp
    3- Not joining discord means a guild kick but we give a chance always to everyone about it
    4- We give your flasks for main runs if u slack on using flasks it means -100 dkp

Rank system

1-Trial - Its the first rank u get after you join the <Raidhub> you have to prove your self in dynamic raids and bane runs to prove yourself and you should be patient as trial to get a spot in our raids , we are watching all of your things <<act/patient/knowledge of your class and experience in raids>>

2-Member - Members have priority in invites in raids toward Trials for being a member you should stick around guild do proper job with us in raids as a Member you have some options you can use our #Boost-service 10% discount from guild bank and enchants

3-Veteran - Veteran have priority in invites in raids toward Members for being a veteran you should have full knowledge about Icc/Rs/Togc heroic mechanics and you should have full knowledge about what classes you are playing also if u get veteran rank you have some good option in our guild like 50% discount from enchant - 25% Discount from #boost-service

Officers
    <You can contact any of officers or guild master to ask more information's and get invite>
    Guild master :(Niche) <Niche-Vivaheals-Sootasty-Soopruhtwo-Soonoidea-Soobruh-Soobored-Phakingmad>

Progress

Icc 25 man normal [12/12]
    Icc 10 man normal [12/12]
    Icc 25 heroic [12/12]
    Icc 10 heroic [12/12]
    RS 10 normal [4/4}
    RS 25 normal [4/4]
    Togc 10 [5/5]
    Toc 25 normal [5/5}

Raid Schedule
    Wednesday: Icc+Rs 25
    Thursday: Icc+Rs 25
    Friday : Icc+Rs 25
    Saturday : Icc+Rs25
    Sunday : Icc+RS 25
    Monday : Icc+Togc 25
    Tuesday : Icc + Togc 25
    Edited: February 14, 2023 Reason: new updates

2. in first week of the guild we cleared 1x icc 25 11/12 heroic
    and we cleared 6x Icc 25 8/12 dynamic
    Also cleared 5x RS 25 normal
    and 3x Banes

GG raidhub raiders <#]

3. No. 2 is not true. I failed a mechanic due to bad RNG but I got kicked after the raid without messaging or whispering me anything, so much for respect! Someone there is rude and has no regard for new people slaving away their time just to earn DKP, regards and good luck.

4. Hello dear friend @dopmaister can i know your character name that u were in guild ?
    Edited: July 27, 2022 Reason: update

5. Hello dear friend @dopmaister can i know your character name that u were in guild ?
    Hello, It doesn't matter, knowing my IGN will not change a thing. Minus DKP should be enough for a mishap, sh*t happens even to the best, but It is just plain rude and disrespectful to kick someone out from the guild without notifying them, time and effort should be valued specially if they have accumulated DKP. The GuildMaster is non inquisitive and just proceeds to condescend your mistake, so unprofessional. Anyway, regards and good luck!

6. well thats why im telling say your name cuz we are not guild kicking some1 with a single mistake maybe u wiped us alot time or maybe u disrespect any member or etc.. so if u got gkick for 1 mistake lemme know maybe it was a mistake by any officer or w/e , but we are not kicking ppl for 1 mistake even me as Guild master im doin 1/2 mistakes in every icc all we want is progress together thats all if my members learn more ofc i will learn more , but if u got gkick for 1 mistake and we wasted your time u can contact me so i can check it

7. First lod of the guild

NUMBER 1# LOD OF THE GUILD IS DOWN <3
    Check discord and #Raid-progress for the loots/screenshots
    Almost 10 people got t he achivement <3

8. NUMBER #5 BANE

https://ibb.co/Gth63Zr

Healers : Fanof(Rdudu)-Shaman(Taur)
    Tanks : Feranki(Protpala)-Dopack(Dk)
    Zest(Hunter)
    Phakingmad(Fwar)
    Dre(Retri)
    Kitbowga(Boomkin)
    Vidramyst(Crogue)
    Pizduiki(Spriest)

9. NUBMER 6-7 BANE ON THIS WEEK
    Check discord for loots/screenshots
    https://discord.gg/djTs75bNwm

10. Hello, It doesn't matter, knowing my IGN will not change a thing. Minus DKP should be enough for a mishap, sh*t happens even to the best, but It is just plain rude and disrespectful to kick someone out from the guild without notifying them, time and effort should be valued specially if they have accumulated DKP. The GuildMaster is non inquisitive and just proceeds to condescend your mistake, so unprofessional. Anyway, regards and good luck!
    Sounds like a guild /w very poor management. Thanks for the heads up. Will be avoiding this guild.
    Edited: August 4, 2022

11. NUMBER 3# LOD
    AND 2ND LOD ON THIS WEEK IN A ROW

GG Raidhub raiders
    Discord server : https://discord.gg/djTs75bNwm

12. Hello, It doesn't matter, knowing my IGN will not change a thing. Minus DKP should be enough for a mishap, sh*t happens even to the best, but It is just plain rude and disrespectful to kick someone out from the guild without notifying them, time and effort should be valued specially if they have accumulated DKP. The GuildMaster is non inquisitive and just proceeds to condescend your mistake, so unprofessional. Anyway, regards and good luck!
    It might not make much of a difference, other than enable leadership to respond to your experience with the guild. In general, if you're getting kicked for a single fail, you're not being kicked for a single fail. You're being kicked for contiously sub-standard performance culminating in a significant mistake. Without knowing the specifics of why you were kicked, it's hard to say exactly what the reasoning behind it was. What I can say, is that there are very few mechanics in icc that will cause you to make a significant mistake "due to bad RNG", so your view of the situation seems biased from the outset.
    Edited: August 4, 2022

13. NUMBER #4 LOD

3 LOD IN A WEEK WHAT A DECENT PROGRESS BOIS
    https://postimg.cc/BtHrVWXZ

14. Planing to rebuild the guild

Hello there imma managing to rebuild the guild if u were playing with us
    i need your help pls contact me in Discord @Playeif/Amir#4721