1. Thezo new player like first time palying Wow

Hello Guys, first time playing wow so im traying to explore this priovate server. Im not to sure if i can use my wow client form the battle net but i will download the one in this website, if anyone can help me with guild o want to hang out ingame would be cool.

Im a professional illustrator and im doing Fan arts for wow now, i love everything from warcraft 3 so thats all my instagram is Sanhueza.Diego if you watn to check more of my work. See you in Game .

2. Welcome m8! This is awesome community, I'm new too. Anyway, no, battle net client doesn't work here, download the client from the warmane site.

3. Welcome! It is always good to see very new players to the private server scene! What characters do you draw normally from WoW/Warcraft? :)

4. I play the free trial in Wow with a night elf as a hunter, its guys quite fun. but i would love to be a demon hunter hahaha. Its was to slow walking from one side to the other, i would like a class with more mobility, any suggest ?

5. I mean...in Wrath there isn't much mobility prior to accessing mounts. That is one of the joys of the game, at least for me, walking pretty much everywhere. I know that Mages have Blink, which if I remember, you get at level 20.

6. i download the mist of pandaria in the download in this website, i need to download every patch ?? i cant log in with my account :C

7. i download the mist of pandaria in the download in this website, i need to download every patch ?? i cant log in with my account :C
    Hello, if you are having issues, you might want to check out the Support Section and post it there. Im not entirely sure which subsection, if any, though. :)