1. How do you get geared enough to do ToC25nm?

So I've been gearing up a tank and I'm sitting at 4887gs with most of my gear being 232 or high except for 3 pieces being 213 and the other 219 with def cap, 30k hp and 29% dodge, but yet I'm deemed as undergeared because everyone wants players who are 5.3k to 5.5k gs when you can't get to that gs without doing ToC25?

I've gotten all the gear I can get from the icc dungeons and emblem vendors so I'm just stuck and confused on how I can get geared enough. And Ulduar will only get me a little close to 5k.

And it's hard to even find a guild that runs ToC25nm cus all they want to do is run ICC and RS.

2. You can still buy some items to get 5000-5100gs with emblems of triumph. Like head/trinkets/rings or something else.
    Also you cannot find toc25/10 with any normal gear requirements, everybody will want 5.3-5.5gs + achivement which is impossible. You cannot even get that gs with toc25 normal lol.

So either way, try to make your own raid or go with a guild that is willing to do that. Toc25 should be done with 4500gs or something, not that big of what they require.

You can try to make toc10 by yourself but if you make demands of like less than 5k gs, people won't join and they gonna say that you're bad and people will fail. SO yeah, this is pretty much gear score server. But gear score doesn't mean **** if that player doesn't know tactics,etc. Even achievement won't say anything.

They think achievement will show that you're skilled but someone could have got it by buying a character (in 90% of the times) or just was afk in guild run.

3. You can still buy some items to get 5000-5100gs with emblems of triumph. Like head/trinkets/rings or something else.
    Also you cannot find toc25/10 with any normal gear requirements, everybody will want 5.3-5.5gs + achivement which is impossible. You cannot even get that gs with toc25 normal lol.

So either way, try to make your own raid or go with a guild that is willing to do that. Toc25 should be done with 4500gs or something, not that big of what they require.

You can try to make toc10 by yourself but if you make demands of like less than 5k gs, people won't join and they gonna say that you're bad and people will fail. SO yeah, this is pretty much gear score server. But gear score doesn't mean **** if that player doesn't know tactics,etc. Even achievement won't say anything.

They think achievement will show that you're skilled but someone could have got it by buying a character (in 90% of the times) or just was afk in guild run.
    Yea I did manage to get into a guild that helped me form a ToC25 and down all the bosses with players that had less then 5k gs, we did wipe multiple times and had some quitters but we got through it all, one thing that really surprises me coming from someone who played a decade of wow is people ***** to much, are selfish, greedy on loot and wants everything to be done as fast as possible as if they have somewhere to be, and is just all around a toxic player, I've noticed that people puts rezzs on boe's and orbs while wanting to be carried by everyone else so that's why they want high gs players. Seen leaders kick people from groups just because they made a little mistake that they didn't mean to do.

I do miss the old community in wow where people wasn't so toxic. But that was a long time ago.

4. You don't.
    Just whisper them, I just got in this TOC 25 that requested 5.5 with my 5.1k resto druid. Cleared it.
    If you do have a main you can say you've got an achievement there, if it's your first char you can say you know the tactics. They all just ask for a bit higher gs than they actually require.

5. Yea I did manage to get into a guild that helped me form a ToC25 and down all the bosses with players that had less then 5k gs, we did wipe multiple times and had some quitters but we got through it all, one thing that really surprises me coming from someone who played a decade of wow is people ***** to much, are selfish, greedy on loot and wants everything to be done as fast as possible as if they have somewhere to be, and is just all around a toxic player, I've noticed that people puts rezzs on boe's and orbs while wanting to be carried by everyone else so that's why they want high gs players. Seen leaders kick people from groups just because they made a little mistake that they didn't mean to do.

I do miss the old community in wow where people wasn't so toxic. But that was a long time ago.
    Welcome to pservers mate. Orbs/boe ress is a common thing here. I don't recall this happening on blizzard servers but things have changed. Also for getting kicked, yeah a known thing happening when someone has achievement but does a mistake : > ).