1. so any new news?

playing on icecrown atm but miss mop hoping somethings going on here

2. There is always stuff happening and being fixed, you can check the bugtracker and sort by update time.
    Cataclysm dungeons are being reworked, some class issues are being fixed, fishind and cooking is being fixed and much more

3. thanks nobuemon,as usual,your the man!

4. There is always stuff happening and being fixed, you can check the bugtracker and sort by update time.
    Cataclysm dungeons are being reworked, some class issues are being fixed, fishind and cooking is being fixed and much more
    A problem i see is the new bugs(thing that used to work some days ago) also some class abilities stop working.I dont know if they bugged or disabled from staff.Like the last days i even noticed i all my guild perks are gone from my spellbook and i cant cast mobile bank etc.Some mobs are Untargetable although used to be ok some days ago and some are hostile/attack although they should not.I dont know if i should post or are changes from staff and will be worked on.

5. A problem i see is the new bugs(thing that used to work some days ago) also some class abilities stop working.I dont know if they bugged or disabled from staff.Like the last days i even noticed i all my guild perks are gone from my spellbook and i cant cast mobile bank etc.Some mobs are Untargetable although used to be ok some days ago and some are hostile/attack although they should not.I dont know if i should post or are changes from staff and will be worked on.
    Please as soon as you notice new issues post them on the bugtracker and they will be looked into.

6. i dont know what do post anymore just some mins ago all my mounts from all my accounts are removed and also all my pvp gear. then i got a mail with the gear but i cant get them back saying that "i dont own the items" .So my characters are almost naked without fly mounts and i cant play now....