1. ⚔️ TBC needs to be revived ⚔️

Dear Warmane,

I am a big fan of World of Warcraft who just seen that TBC expansion is available here on the most adequate wow private server. Last time I played wow hard was in 2009 and it remained me a lot of memories. For some reason a lot of people choose to play new expansions, but in my opinion TBC has the best lore and it is the most balanced expansion.

I really want so more people could play here on the server, because (400) is not enough. People see this number and they just don't want to join. We need 900 atleast (1200 would be perfect) so we could play.
    Also, having a version with WOD models for TBC would be a good idea as well.

If there's any way you can attract people to join the TBC, the community would really appreciate it.

Thank you for the support,

Loki
    Edited: March 23, 2020

2. Exactly what I thought, we need moooooore ppl in this server! AH is totally dead and that's impossible to play without miners and blacksmith products (rods)

3. We need somehow to attract people to this server. I mean it would be great idea to advertise it on Lordareon and Icecrown and also in the Warmane News on the website. Just notify them. Any other suggestions?

4. As I said in previous topic:

Just imagine TBC with ability to transmogrify, online (atleast 1.5k) + one additional download for TBC with WOD models for personal choise. That would be the best wow expansion ever existed.

TBC is not dead trust me (there's a lot of people who would like to play it). People still play classic WOW, people still play ****in Dota and Minecraft and even Ragnarok. We just need to find the way to attract people and make the server a good place to play there.