1. Am I the only one who see about 50+ messages about TBC revival?

Am I the only one who see about 50+ messages about TBC revival?

I mean, this is a really good idea. I think like any other way to attract people to the server is to advertise the server on some YouTube channel, maybe some blogger who is really interested in same idea. What you think?

Loki

2. Nothing to be revived until Warmane restarts Outland.

3. Why would deleting the progress of the few that still play, pissing them off, would help the population in any way? no ones stopping people from starting a new, don't drag others in to it.

4. Why would deleting the progress of the few that still play, pissing them off, would help the population in any way? no ones stopping people from starting a new, don't drag others in to it.
    Some people don't See the forest from a tree, because they can't look further than a tree. It means their own space - capability in a video Game because there is just too much to do, EMPTY Auction House means there is NO shortcut with professions and many other ways ingame. (Things get limited.)

It means the same potential of Outland atm. Loosing 12.000 player at Outland worths a new/ fresh realm, You don't think?

Peoples don't like to make their own rules like i go only S1 in a season with friends or anything, cuz they would like to play Competitive in their own unique way until ppls coming, TBC is NOT the easiest expansion, after Classic Blizzard barely knew what to do or what to give to players, that's why RDF came in Wotlk, not in TBC, Transmog and LFR came in Late CATA.

Higher rates got "almost" no new players, means TBC is not so attractive like WOTLK ever was.

5. I'm not denying that the realm is low pop and it makes things harder. I'm not seeing the logic how deleting current players progress will help that in any way?
    Edited: March 26, 2020

6. I'm not denying that the realm is low pop and it makes things harder. I'm not seeing the logic how deleting current players progress will help that in any way?
    I guess a server restart would be only for the braindead hype train kind of ppl which seem to be a big chunk of the private server community.
    You know, the kind of ppl that keep yelling "Fresh Fresh Fresh" and join one new project after another just to leave it a few months later because the servers are poorly scripted.

I think the main issue is that there is no reliable source when it comes to private server reviews.
    Most ppl are using the WoW private server subreddit which is filled with propaganda and misinformations.
    If ppl were informed they would know that Outland is by far the best scripted TBC server and they wouldn't play anywhere else.

7. I guess a server restart would be only for the braindead hype train kind of ppl which seem to be a big chunk of the private server community.
    You know, the kind of ppl that keep yelling "Fresh Fresh Fresh" and join one new project after another just to leave it a few months later because the servers are poorly scripted.

I think the main issue is that there is no reliable source when it comes to private server reviews.
    Most ppl are using the WoW private server subreddit which is filled with propaganda and misinformations.
    If ppl were informed they would know that Outland is by far the best scripted TBC server and they wouldn't play anywhere else.
    12.000+ Player LEFT with BAD Memories of Warmanes Medivh, Outland TBC server (Molten + AT) with new players you got max 400player online AFTER THE RATE CHANGES, there is 0 AUCTION HOUSE or anything, what you expect?

Boss fights should NOT BE OVERTUNED, maybe that way current Outland could work out with it's other competitive partners, Now the players don't get anything back, just loose by everydays. Maybe you can get 3x proff now, but it doesn't mean you get 3 herbs/mining material from a single herb/mining spot. So the proffs are still x1 on Outland, confirmed.

Even with a faster progression on a NEW server than how it was ON TBC / Outland the fights should be NERFED SO MUCH to make a Blizzlike server from Outland. Until those prices are droped in the Shop you can't expect anyone to buy 2 Warglaves of Azzinoth for 400 euro in Warmanes Donation system. / 1 for 200euro?

Even during Covid 19-20 virus you can't get players, when GAMERS have to STAY HOME?! Make a promotion for a month extra loot or anything in the Alliance and Horde to BRING IT BACK after the RATE changes.

Whats up with the 60lvl promotions? Other promises? Warmane DO something.

8. Why would deleting the progress of the few that still play, pissing them off, would help the population in any way? no ones stopping people from starting a new, don't drag others in to it.
    What progress? Many items, particularly PvP items (which were great for PvE, for example the S2 dagger/mace, the S4 neck, the trinket) are now unobtainable.

There's barely any raiding (the best guild practically disbanded last week).

And that's what Blizzard practically did when releasing every new expansion. I remember being butthurt because my epic items were replaced 5 minutes after I stepped into Hellfire Peninsula. It wasn't like you could turn back and play vanilla only.

This server is, what, 36 months old soon? https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Time...d_of_Warcraft)

Vanilla - 26/24/23 months (depending on region)
    TBC - 22 months
    WotLK - 25 months
    Cata - 22 months
    MoP - 26 months

9. How is that a fair comparison in any way?
    In blizzard, it just becomes obsolete and moves on to new content, which had always been the case and nothing gets deleted.They still get to keep their chars with all the progress they made on it.
    What your saying is everything here should just get deleted.
    You have still to answer why would deleting chars that people donated for, why would deleting chars that people got when there were constant raids/bgs/arenas happening, increase the population in any way?
    Also, correct me if I'm wrong but this is the youngest realm on warmane.
    Edited: March 27, 2020

10. Its impossible to revive Outland unless you wipe everything back to 0. In fact its the worst idea I've heard in past 2 years regarding TBC server...

Majority of server already cleared T6 and how do you play to bring them back? XD Introducing T6? Or how do you plan to bring PVP players that already have Brutal gear?

Nonsense threads and suggestions

11. You even admit it yourself -- the items become obsolete, that is, they get reduced to being cosmetic items.

They get to keep their progress? What progress, you always got new factions you had to get reputation for and so on. You got to keep your obsolete cosmetic items and useless achievements and feats.

Yes, everything should get deleted. These are virtual items, they're not real. This is a game. I have six 70s on this server and they're all useless. You can't PvP, you can't PvE, no one cares about a peak of 400 players. Even with 3 times that many there were problems finding a group oftentimes, but at least there was some PvP.

That's the problem of people who donated... They knew the risks, no one said this server was forever. Let's face it, the vast majority of donors already quit the server. What good are their items? Can a horde character find an ally and kill them with it and vice versa? Can they do 25-man raids?

Stop applying the same standards to dead servers. Icecrown had 5k players a minute after restart, Outland 85 after 20...

12. Yes gear becomes cosmetic items, but that doesn't make them useless. Some people value cosmetic items more than actual end game gear. What about stuff like rare mounts, gold, etc?
    To you achievement might be useless, but not everyone playing the game is in it for end game progression. Again, I'm not saying the realm isn't dead. I'm just saying that there aren't 12 k people sitting on the edge if their seats waiting for warmane to press the delete all button. There are 400 players still playing who would most likely not come back.

I'm gonna ask this again, even though your just gonna ignore it anyway, why would it generate more people?

And lol, the only time that happened was when moltdown happened, which wasn't a decision made by warmane. Before that wotlk still had a large population.

13. And lol, the only time that happened was when moltdown happened, which wasn't a decision made by warmane. Before that wotlk still had a large population.
    ^This
    And Icecrown was never "restarted". Icecrown is the merge of Ragnaros and Deathwing.

14. Yes gear becomes cosmetic items, but that doesn't make them useless. Some people value cosmetic items more than actual end game gear. What about stuff like rare mounts, gold, etc?
    To you achievement might be useless, but not everyone playing the game is in it for end game progression. Again, I'm not saying the realm isn't dead. I'm just saying that there aren't 12 k people sitting on the edge if their seats waiting for warmane to press the delete all button. There are 400 players still playing who would most likely not come back.

I'm gonna ask this again, even though your just gonna ignore it anyway, why would it generate more people?

And lol, the only time that happened was when moltdown happened, which wasn't a decision made by warmane. Before that wotlk still had a large population.
    The current Outland is after the Merge with Medivh, Mounts and other things doesnt matter for players BECAUSE 1. point this is NOT RETAIL, 2. of all there are NO ACCOUNT BOUND mounts, Thats a MOP feature. (LVL 90) Not everybody was a PVP or PVE hero, to get their best mounts AND gear on every character.

Gold got Cutted for 3 year in a row, nobody cares even on "dead" realms like Neltharion, Frostwolf, Outland.

Nobody made Voice for themself because they get muted, then banned from Warmanes forum, because they are the Intruders not the 1time/year showed up Moderators.

After 1 or 2 year your Characters become INACTIVE on your account, if your account is NOT "donor" aka didn't even make a donation, it means: 1. Your characters doesn't get a PRIVILEGE, you Don't get an option to rename your Long time no used character, NONONONO.

Those PVE , PVP Players regarded if they were DONOR or Not, They were players left with the consequences.

All gold, items, mounts everything what was USED on your characters got DELETED just like on Wotlk/Cata/Mop happened Regularly - 2 months after the New Years happened every year. (Who try to AVOID this system, those players logs in every half year atleast to keep their characters and THEIR PROGRESSION)

"I'm gonna ask this again, even though your just gonna ignore it anyway, why would it generate more people?"

Fresh wipe could give a chance to the REMAINING and the NEW Players equally to Progress throught T4 - T6 + Swp time, then the TBC cycle Ends again.

This server made players go "Hardcore" for their SWP Kil Jaeden kill or T6 BT- Illidan kill. Since the Beginning Fights were OVER TUNED, Rates were not GOOD for the Community, that's why it GOT CHANGED to Wotlk Style. (expect Gold and Professions are still X1 [X3 Proffs, but skilling doesn't mean it's x3, if you get from herbs/mining spots only 1 material / spot.])

Warmane doesn't really give a Chance to the Community to BRING BACK the Auction House with this, they don't want to implement things like Flying in Azeroth for a short amount of time, to make things Farmable, NO. (atleast for 1 - 3 month, abusers of the Mechanics, those whos making Big profit on Auction House SHOULD BE Banned.)

(Flying in Azeroth Is Cataclysm feature, just like Transmog what was implemented by different system on Warmanes *Custom* Wotlk clients. So flying could be monitored for a couple of months by Anti hack system)

Grind all the way throgh with your Ground Mounts or without them, if you LVL together with Doing your profession. (usually first character / realms are profession characters, to get from A point to B point easier.)

Until Warmane comes up with the long awaited Free Lvl60 Boosts + Gear & Gold, the players wont Level longer than 2-4 hour in Outland from 60 till 70 at X7 Leveling Rates.

The Leveling was NOT an issue this time, the Community feedback IS what made Warmane what it is Today!

Nothing STOPS Players to play on Outland, expect 1 thing: They are scared from Outland being Shut Down, whenever TBC Vanilla gets released on Blizzards current Classic realms to replace them. (before Vanilla servers got closed for Classic Blizzard Hype, they expect the same happen for the TBC servers, Unless SOMEONE Confirm them for sure Warmane goes against Blizzard whenever the Question is asked, by Lawyers and other peoples.)

Update: BWL is the Current Content at Classic wow, Zul Gurub gets released Soon.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=396493 to Confirm your Inactivity Clean UP questions. They had planty of times to make Q & A.

If Blizzard makes Wotlk in their "Classic" package after TBC, Private Servers and their Communities will be scared of WOTLK getting Shut down. They will leave eventually Lordaeron + Icecrown aswell, only PVP servers could hold up with the players like Blackrock.
    Edited: March 27, 2020

15. The current Outland is after the Merge with Medivh, Mounts and other things doesnt matter for players BECAUSE 1. point this is NOT RETAIL, 2. of all there are NO ACCOUNT BOUND mounts, Thats a MOP feature. (LVL 90) Not everybody was a PVP or PVE hero, to get their best mounts AND gear on every character.

Gold got Cutted for 3 year in a row, nobody cares even on "dead" realms like Neltharion, Frostwolf, Outland.

Nobody made Voice for themself because they get muted, then banned from Warmanes forum, because they are the Intruders not the 1time/year showed up Moderators.
    Exactly, it's not retail which is why I said it's not a fair comparison. The stuff that I was pointing out was aimed at retail. I'm not sure what you mean by no one raised their voice, raise their voise about what?
    After 1 or 2 year your Characters become INACTIVE on your account, if your account is NOT "donor" aka didn't even make a donation, it means: 1. Your characters doesn't get a PRIVILEGE, you Don't get an option to rename your Long time no used character, NONONONO.

Those PVE , PVP Players regarded if they were DONOR or Not, They were players left with the consequences.

All gold, items, mounts everything what was USED on your characters got DELETED just like on Wotlk/Cata/Mop happened Regularly - 2 months after the New Years happened every year. (Who try to AVOID this system, those players logs in every half year atleast to keep their characters and THEIR PROGRESSION)
    That's just a lie. If your char character is above level 20 you just lose the nickname, which you can set it back to if no one takes it. Only non donor characters under level 20 get deleted.
    "I'm gonna ask this again, even though your just gonna ignore it anyway, why would it generate more people?"

Fresh wipe could give a chance to the REMAINING and the NEW Players equally to Progress throught T4 - T6 + Swp time, then the TBC cycle Ends again.
    If you want a fresh start, please go delete your chars and start again. Get your mates/ guildies to do it.....oh wait, just not everyones so keen to have everything wiped just so you can feel "fresh". It also still doesn't answer where the new players are gonna come from.

This server made players go "Hardcore" for their SWP Kil Jaeden kill or T6 BT- Illidan kill. Since the Beginning Fights were OVER TUNED, Rates were not GOOD for the Community, that's why it GOT CHANGED to Wotlk Style. (expect Gold and Professions are still X1 [X3 Proffs, but skilling doesn't mean it's x3, if you get from herbs/mining spots only 1 material / spot.])

Warmane doesn't really give a Chance to the Community to BRING BACK the Auction House with this, they don't want to implement things like Flying in Azeroth for a short amount of time, to make things Farmable, NO. (atleast for 1 - 3 month, abusers of the Mechanics, those whos making Big profit on Auction House SHOULD BE Banned.)

(Flying in Azeroth Is Cataclysm feature, just like Transmog what was implemented by different system on Warmanes *Custom* Wotlk clients. So flying could be monitored for a couple of months by Anti hack system)

Grind all the way throgh with your Ground Mounts or without them, if you LVL together with Doing your profession. (usually first character / realms are profession characters, to get from A point to B point easier.)

Until Warmane comes up with the long awaited Free Lvl60 Boosts + Gear & Gold, the players wont Level longer than 2-4 hour in Outland from 60 till 70 at X7 Leveling Rates.

The Leveling was NOT an issue this time, the Community feedback IS what made Warmane what it is Today!

Nothing STOPS Players to play on Outland, expect 1 thing: They are scared from Outland being Shut Down, whenever TBC Vanilla gets released on Blizzards current Classic realms to replace them. (before Vanilla servers got closed for Classic Blizzard Hype, they expect the same happen for the TBC servers, Unless SOMEONE Confirm them for sure Warmane goes against Blizzard whenever the Question is asked, by Lawyers and other peoples.)

Update: BWL is the Current Content at Classic wow, Zul Gurub gets released Soon.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=396493 to Confirm your Inactivity Clean UP questions. They had planty of times to make Q & A.

If Blizzard makes Wotlk in their "Classic" package after TBC, Private Servers and their Communities will be scared of WOTLK getting Shut down. They will leave eventually Lordaeron + Icecrown aswell, only PVP servers could hold up with the players like Blackrock.
    You literally say "make leveling easier " and then go "leveling is not the issue".
    If you think people are scared to invest in to TBC cause blizzard might do it, well there's nothing that can be done about it. Haoewer I just thino tbc is to much of a gring without all the QoL adjustments that other expantions offer, but that just my opinion and classic seems to be proving me wrong, but I haven't looked at their numbers on that.

12 Last