1. Class selection HELP

Good day to all!

In the light of this #stayathome system i decided to go back to play WoW....

Now im in a dilema and would like some input about what class to go for.
    I mostly play PvE, love hunting for achies, doing dailys and stuff both solo and in group....
    PvP i play not that offten but i still play it..

Played this game a lot before, so i know to play almost all classes but i cant decide now on these :

Warrior
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Druid

The thing is and what thsi topic is about after all, i want class that isnt 2 much saturated on the server. I know i can solo almost anything with deced gear on the lower lvls scale with warrior and druid, hunter with some effort but with warlock not that much...
    But just want to know your input as to whats the most unused(to say it like that) class that can do good in both group and solo play here...

Hope you understand what i wanted with this topic :D
    Enjoy and stay safe

2. there is many many warrior dps since everyone buy SM in the shop. not that much tank (that because war tank suck =D)

IF you play boomie or rdudu it'll be easy to find group for icc

There is like litteraly 0 warlock on th servor, I do 3 icc 25 with pug every week, end it's not rare to do all 3 without a warlokc in the group. No one play them idk why

Hunter is my favorite classes, probably hardest to master in the class you wanna play (except feral),it's pretty easy to find a spot in PUG

3. Hunter are great - very nice DPS, not so common, needed on raids, doing very very well in pvp (godlike in bg imo).

Warrior - rollface, need good gear to do it tho. A lot of them in pve and pvp. End game prob tank 1-2 DPS. Not so great to solo Play.

Druid - 4 specs, good meele and caster pve. Very nice heal. Doing its job as resto or balance in pvp.

Warlock - not so popular, good DPS, demo needed in pve. 2 very nice and different pvp specs.

Hunters/warlock/druid are increadibly good at lvling - just easy mode. War is bit harder, but not that much. Imo for soloing Hunters and locks best, druid right after, warrior not so good.

For me overall its(according to fun etc, not Simple DPS output):
    Pve: Hunter>balance dudu>detal dudu>demo lock>fury war
    Pvp; Hunter>destro/affi lock>balance>detal>war arms
    Honorable mention - some people really like prot wars in pvp and I gotta say its increadibly fun in bg. Nothing beats entering a demo in SOTA as Hunter and constantly crits 10-15k with chimera/aimed/kill shot

4. Since you're really not sure, playing a druid at least lets you cover all the different roles in both PVE and PVP.

5. Thank you for the answers

Warlock are very easy to play, but not that easy to gear up for decent dps output! Played that one a lot(got one on Lord and its good dps, but still a few stuff i would like to get)

With warrior as solo play everything is easy, even more so if im tank geared. The amount of stuff you can solo(not end game or max lvl stuff) is awesome...

Druid, no matter if its resto or tank, its really fun but at the same time boring

Hunter...my first love....but it seems that there are a lot of them out here

6. not so many hunt

i Only play hunter and its rly not hard to find grp in pug

BUT.. gearing is so long since its take a while to tag in random dungeon finder :(

7. I also just came back to WoW after like a 5 year break and I went with a balance/resto druid because on Alliance side I see a lot of PuGs looking for boomkins/RDPS and there seems to be a shortage of healers as well.

IMO druid is the best class for someone who can't decide whet to do, lol.

8. Ive just been looking around the forum, saw one topic about the class numbers...looks like ppl dont play warlocks, or at least not that much.
    makes me wanna think about going with warlock...
    I know why i started with warrior here...lvl up is really easy with prot warrior, slower but easyer. Later on more harder quests im able to solo most of it...
    But then again, its a button mash system most of the time...lock and hunter are way more fun to play

9. Play druid and remember to roll for each item that drops. Just say ''it's for my OS spec'' like everybody does. You will get instant hate but items as well.
    Warlock is played, it needs skills but a good choice why not?
    Warrior - be another 100000000 warrior on this server, but why not? Play what you like.
    Hunter - good at everything.

10. Play druid and remember to roll for each item that drops. Just say ''it's for my OS spec'' like everybody does. You will get instant hate but items as well.
    Warlock is played, it needs skills but a good choice why not?
    Warrior - be another 100000000 warrior on this server, but why not? Play what you like.
    Hunter - good at everything.
    Love it <3

11. Judging from your description I would go Warlock. Needed in raids will save you time, also gearing one isn't a pain and you will be useful from the get go going demonology. Warrior is ok, but only starts rolling later in the game. Hunter is great, just like warlock in heavy need. Druids are cool. I would advise you not to go warrior. But any of the other choices are solid.

12. I took undead warlock :D So far its good...but its just talent point wasting untill i get to lvl outlands. Only then you can really make some build stick,before that its just using them as you want, for me at least

Biggest change in all this time i played a warlock is i never took a horde side, now i am...

13. There is a big difference between aff lvling and demo/destro lvling under lvl 50 in terms of downtime. Aff has almost no downtime since you have mana from drain soul, and healing from corrup and so on. Demonoly is better after 50-60 because you can solo most thing. Destro I've never used for lvling, i've heard is fun and after some lvl you can kill mobs very fast one by one. I prefer demonoly after lvl 60 because it's tankier, has awesome aoe and can solo most things. Pick what you wish but until 50 i'd suggest you go affliction with 8 points in demo(or void won't keep aggro).

Best of luck!

14. There is a big difference between aff lvling and demo/destro lvling under lvl 50 in terms of downtime. Aff has almost no downtime since you have mana from drain soul, and healing from corrup and so on. Demonoly is better after 50-60 because you can solo most thing. Destro I've never used for lvling, i've heard is fun and after some lvl you can kill mobs very fast one by one. I prefer demonoly after lvl 60 because it's tankier, has awesome aoe and can solo most things. Pick what you wish but until 50 i'd suggest you go affliction with 8 points in demo(or void won't keep aggro).

Best of luck!
    Atm im just busting points around what i see usefull :D
    Later on i will focus manly on affli as its awesome for solo and self heal without need to pause much. Demo only if i cant do it on some hard mobs..
    Destro is really fast, i did play it before while lvling. But you need lot of potions or food and drink to keep the mana up as you spent a lot of it

15. Aff is good for soloing normal mobs, demo for elite quests and huge aoe pulls with demon form-also very fuuny pvp while lvling-. If you plan on going aff you might as well just spec the right way from the start since there are not that many options. You need improved corruption, improved drain soul/life, life tap and so on. But make sure you get the 8 points in demonoly for improved void so it will be able to tank a little bit better for you since after lvl 25-30 the normal one will kind of fail.
    Yea, destro is very mana hungry that's why i don't quite like it personally.

12 Last