1. Affly is by far the best DPS and solo spec. But you will be forced to play demonology at low gear and in most pugs if they dont have a demo lock. They provide an insane spellpower buff. Also it's not hard to play warlock, no idea where ppl get this from.

2. That is way i plan on dual spec for affli and demo. So i can switch as needed.
    Only thing i noticed is that unless youre like lvl 40-50 affli dosnt do much. Its better to invest in demo at start, untill you can get some bigger stuff in affli tree

3. Affly is by far the best DPS and solo spec. But you will be forced to play demonology at low gear and in most pugs if they dont have a demo lock. They provide an insane spellpower buff. Also it's not hard to play warlock, no idea where ppl get this from.
    Aaaaa.....maybe because it's hard(er than most)? Aff lock rotation is second only to feral druid rotation. Demonoly requires great knowledge of the fight and timing of metamorphisis to do great dps, otherwise is mediocre and there just for the buff. The class has a high skill ceiling and being not a retri pala or a mage, being bad really shows on your dps meter.

4. Affly is by far the best DPS and solo spec. But you will be forced to play demonology at low gear and in most pugs if they dont have a demo lock. They provide an insane spellpower buff. Also it's not hard to play warlock, no idea where ppl get this from.
    Stopped reading at Affly is by far the best DPS :D

5. Aaaaa.....maybe because it's hard(er than most)? Aff lock rotation is second only to feral druid rotation. Demonoly requires great knowledge of the fight and timing of metamorphisis to do great dps, otherwise is mediocre and there just for the buff. The class has a high skill ceiling and being not a retri pala or a mage, being bad really shows on your dps meter.
    I really cant say its that hard. From what i remember before when i played, its not that hard. Its not super simple like some classes have on dps rotation, but still...
    Maybe i just got used to it so its was ok for me. I did play both Demo and Affli, depending on the guild need in raid, but still...with good planing and good leader, we never had any issue...

6. Everything is easy once you practice, but the point is if you mess the rotation of a feral druid or aff lock you really hurt the dps, meanwhile on other classes is not as punishing and the rotation is more simple. Also there is a big difference between having "ok" dps and great dps, and as I said lock has a high skill ceiling meaning good ones really stand out from the rest.
    Pulling decent dps should not be an issue though. Demo is more simple than aff, but demo needs good timing and position for demon form, that kinda makes the difference.
    Fun class and rewarding if you put the effort in.

7. Everything is easy once you practice, but the point is if you mess the rotation of a feral druid or aff lock you really hurt the dps, meanwhile on other classes is not as punishing and the rotation is more simple. Also there is a big difference between having "ok" dps and great dps, and as I said lock has a high skill ceiling meaning good ones really stand out from the rest.
    Pulling decent dps should not be an issue though. Demo is more simple than aff, but demo needs good timing and position for demon form, that kinda makes the difference.
    Fun class and rewarding if you put the effort in.
    Fun and really strong in general PvE, just wondering around and doing stuff. Even lower lvl dung can be cleared without issues in both specs

First 12