1. Chill guild with low expectations?

So. I just turned 40, I have a 1 year old kid and a gf so my time playing WoW is limited. I am getting bored looking for random groups which more often than not end up dissolving before a dungeon is complete. I have no experience in endgame raids but I would enjoy finding a guild, or starting one with likeminded people who enjoy PvE as I do (dungeons, for now, maybe more later?) Any suggestions for a guild?

I have 3.2k shadowpriest/holy and 2.3k ret paladin which is soon to be dual talent as well.

I hope this is an OK post, if not then sorry!

2. It's all great, but to find guild you have to actively seek it out. It is very rare that someone finds this and asks you to join. Check out Recruitment section. Keep an eye on Trade and global chats.

Look for one where they are online when you are.

If you want to raid, you will need some 3hrs undisturbed time one evening a week for it. Also you will have to find the time to read up on your class, boss spells, mechanics and tactics. Going in and expecting boss to kill himself will be just a waste of your limited time, you wont be happy and neither will your team.

It's not about gear or spec, find what spec you like and learn everything about it. Everyone out there are desperate to find people who can read.

3. It's all great, but to find guild you have to actively seek it out. It is very rare that someone finds this and asks you to join. Check out Recruitment section. Keep an eye on Trade and global chats.

Look for one where they are online when you are.

If you want to raid, you will need some 3hrs undisturbed time one evening a week for it. Also you will have to find the time to read up on your class, boss spells, mechanics and tactics. Going in and expecting boss to kill himself will be just a waste of your limited time, you wont be happy and neither will your team.

It's not about gear or spec, find what spec you like and learn everything about it. Everyone out there are desperate to find people who can read.
    Thanks a lot for the reply. What you're saying is making sense. I will keep an eye on the recruitment section as well as ingame. Thanks!

4. The guilds to NOT enter: Ohdo, OhdoGods, OhdoLegends, Rich Ohdo Gods, Misfits, Exalted with Ikea, Khalil,Fade, etc.

Most of these guilds are either super cancer with spams or they have Loot council as loot system which sucks for you. Don't join them, most are njina looters.

5. Hey Usidsen

I think you should consider joining us - I think we would be a good match - if you are of course Alliance.

Cheers Qaitain

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=408113

6. Hey Usidsen

I think you should consider joining us - I think we would be a good match - if you are of course Alliance.

Cheers Qaitain

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=408113
    I am alliance! I’d like to join though Im not able to participate in raids at the moment but rather join for some Dungeons and maybe now and then a raid. Hit me up: Maldane on icecrown.