1. Remove the low GS (Ilvl) bracket

Before you go barmy on me here are the reasons.

1. The bracket itself hasn't served it's purpose for quite some time now. It's now a gathering place for Twinks, trolls, Afks, or in short deviants.

The thing is while the idea of this bracket was to protect lowbies (this one I assume only) from Blackrock full Rele players it made situation worse. The situation is far more detrimental to the experience for a regular player because I can simply roll MM, buy STS, DBW, the crossbow and one shot anything that moves an can't climb the tree.

It's pretty simple full BIS SM wars or twinks? You get deleted, It doesn't matter who performs it.

2. You must wait sometimes (I usually log around 1am server time), so the waiting time is like 10 mins to be one shot by twinks. I don't know about you guys but i don't really care at this moment who does the one shotting. Just let me play vs those full BIS guys because at least the Q is fast there. You'll end up waiting for the res the entirety of bg anyway.

However if the bracket was made to actually encourage twinks than ignore my post and simply delete it.

2. I was asking myself this question, why the Alliance has aways full twinks. With 7x xp is too easy to get lvl 79 ans buy a lot of donation itens, but in lordearon is like that.