1. Balance

Hello, Warmane!

I have a question. I want you to look at these 2 images:

https://ibb.co/mJPMy74
    https://ibb.co/0rrRTS2

and tell me what the hell is wrong with your matchmaking.

Cheers

2. Questions like this deserve a ban imo. You got placed into/against a fully brained team once in 200 games. Why is this a problem? What do you aim to achieve by crying about this?

3. Questions like this deserve a ban imo. You got placed into/against a fully brained team once in 200 games. Why is this a problem? What do you aim to achieve by crying about this?
    Yea well for every 1 game that I screenshot there are 10 others like this that I didn't. It's not about brained team, its about the fact that the whorde has a lot more donors than the allies and the matchmaking isn't taking that into account.

4. Yea well for every 1 game that I screenshot there are 10 others like this that I didn't. It's not about brained team, its about the fact that the whorde has a lot more donors than the allies and the matchmaking isn't taking that into account.
    That's a load of bull**** and you know it. I haven't seen a single game like this for several months.
    "Horde has a lot more donors" - no they dont.

5. That's a load of bull**** and you know it. I haven't seen a single game like this for several months.
    "Horde has a lot more donors" - no they dont.
    Well then I got bad news for your eyesight. Every AV - for every 1 donormourner I see in ally there are at least 4-5 in the whorde . Simple observation, it's easy to spot them in the crowd. It's also the same with the healers - from 40 people ally can have max 5, while whorde has 8-12 or even more. I know you'll say "yea but that's one less dps" but that's not how thing are. 1 dps is not equal to 1 heal, many dps players can't kill a healer in 1v1. There is no balance.

6. Well then I got bad news for your eyesight. Every AV - for every 1 donormourner I see in ally there are at least 4-5 in the whorde . Simple observation, it's easy to spot them in the crowd. It's also the same with the healers - from 40 people ally can have max 5, while whorde has 8-12 or even more. I know you'll say "yea but that's one less dps" but that's not how thing are. 1 dps is not equal to 1 heal, many dps players can't kill a healer in 1v1. There is no balance.
    It's obvious you have no clue what you're saying seeing as you claim that Horde has more healers than Alliance in BGs. I'll stop responding to this now.
    Bye.