1. Need for OS in dungeon

So, before i open a ticket for ninja, i want to know if it really is ok to need for offspec in dungeon when the other person needs it for main spec.
    From what i know if you want something for offspec you GREED or ask in chat if no one needs it.
    Please enlighten me.

2. Normally you should ask the other people in the party if it's ok to NEED an item for OS. Is not polite to NEED it if it's not main spec. So I guess you can call it ninja? If the guy didn't say anything before that

3. he didn't say ****, and after said that he needs it for offspec....a 5.8 shaman ninjaing a 200ilvl trinket..a ****ing 200ilvl trinket

4. chill itsjust a game

if ur mad for a trinket what will happen when people will ninja dbw hc twice and sts nm one? (that what happened to me ^^)

just take it easy, make ur report if u want

but important, remmeber to enjoy life

5. I already opened a ticket, i just wanted to make sure if it is ninja or not.What pisses me of is the fact that with that trinket i could get in fos, pos hc in rdf...now i still have to farm lower dungeons.
    Edited: March 24, 2020

6. you can vote on site and buy trinket after few days of vote

that what i do for all my alt => full boe + complete the gear with gear from shop with vote point

farming rdf is nic with first char but then its super boring especillay when ur dps and need to wait 30 min between each

7. Normally you should ask the other people in the party if it's ok to NEED an item for OS. Is not polite to NEED it if it's not main spec. So I guess you can call it ninja? If the guy didn't say anything before that
    if he's a 5.8 doing dungeons he doesnt need ANY GEAR FOR MS, in this case i usually give a pass for needing for os. cause it was probably why he joined in the first place.

8. So gs it's everything on this server..if i have a high gs i can do whatever i want, just because he has a higher gs than me that means i have to give him an item that i need for ms? you need something for OS you greed or ask for it....

9. if he's a 5.8 doing dungeons he doesnt need ANY GEAR FOR MS, in this case i usually give a pass for needing for os. cause it was probably why he joined in the first place.
    "if i have a high gs i can do whatever i want" damn straight now go cry some more looooooooooooool. just kidding.

if u got 2 brain cells, im implying that his os is now his ms in this dungeon cause that is what he is there for, both of you rolled for it, he won.
    why does he need to "ask for it" are you yugi moto king of games or something .

10. He can't NEED for his OS if you say no, and only option is to simply report him. He will have 5 days to learn what is decency and respect.

11. Ok. let's go your way, he needs it for ofspec wich it's restoration, then why the **** doesn't he use it ?, i just checked his armory , he changed to resto and he has other trinkets, better trinkets...so what are we talking about.Also, anywhere you look on forum it's stated that in rdf you need for MS everything else it's greed.

12. He can't NEED for his OS if you say no, and only option is to simply report him. He will have 5 days to learn what is decency and respect.
    aite cool story bro do whatever you want

13. "he has other trinkets, better trinkets...so what are we talking about"

then this is ninja and a scummy move

14. "if i have a high gs i can do whatever i want" damn straight now go cry some more looooooooooooool. just kidding.

if u got 2 brain cells, im implying that his os is now his ms in this dungeon cause that is what he is there for, both of you rolled for it, he won.
    why does he need to "ask for it" are you yugi moto king of games or something .
    Because MS> OS? like...? I'm you're playing a spec that is your MAIN SPEC for the run. It's as simple as that. If you wanna roll for another role than the one you play you ask, otherwise is not ok to need on items and can be considered ninja.

15. Because MS> OS? like...? I'm you're playing a spec that is your MAIN SPEC for the run. It's as simple as that. If you wanna roll for another role than the one you play you ask, otherwise is not ok to need on items and can be considered ninja.
    Don't bother, I forsee this guy making a topic in future about how unfair he got banned for ninja.

12 Last