1. Feral vs Plate - Tips?

Looking for any pointers to fighting warriors/pallys (ret and holy)/DK's, mostly for 2v2 and duel situations.

2v2 is not much of a problem when playing with a rogue, but when playing with a healer all 3 of these classes are such a pain in the arse. Generally feel like I'm hitting them with foam cat claws outside of burst windows and the same for duel scenarios.

2. Wouldn't know about 3v3, but for duels:
    Go in, apply bleeds, run away, heal. Rinse, repeat.

3. thats life for feral pvp in 3.3.5 - kiting/ccing simulator.

4. Figured as much, kind of unfortunate. Assuming (like most healers), it's almost impossible to solo a holy paladin if he or she has a few brain cells and are not severely under-geared?

5. Eh if it's full pvp wratful holy paladin, yeah his resillence gonna stack up a good defense. Bleeds/slows/CC is ferals way of winning, of course as full pve you can kill people in one CC just like rogue.

6. Versus Warriors, I like to use a bit more pve gear when dueling. I hit em so hard with the bleeds and shreds that they are forced to go defensive. From that point you just control the duel with pokes. you go in re-aply go out heal-cc. Againsts paladins its a different story cuz they can heal too. Go with more resi gear, and make good use of your speed and cc´s. Versus DK´s its another story. I am personally having trouble beating them.

7. Versus Warriors, I like to use a bit more pve gear when dueling. I hit em so hard with the bleeds and shreds that they are forced to go defensive. From that point you just control the duel with pokes. you go in re-aply go out heal-cc. Againsts paladins its a different story cuz they can heal too. Go with more resi gear, and make good use of your speed and cc´s. Versus DK´s its another story. I am personally having trouble beating them.
    if warrior goes defensive against feral - he lost.
    also there is absolutely no way for you to kite warrior in duel without hugging some textures (elvin forest trees etc). in open field any decent war will just go full baboon on ur ***

8. May 8, 2020  
    Good luck now, with rip doing 30% of the real damage

9. May 8, 2020  
    Vs pala or dk there no chance for feral, maybe super lucky 10 crits in a row? But even then will be extremely hard.

10. May 8, 2020  
    go arp and be happy vs clotehrs go ap gems

11. May 8, 2020  
    Looking for any pointers to fighting warriors/pallys (ret and holy)/DK's, mostly for 2v2 and duel situations.

2v2 is not much of a problem when playing with a rogue, but when playing with a healer all 3 of these classes are such a pain in the arse. Generally feel like I'm hitting them with foam cat claws outside of burst windows and the same for duel scenarios.
    Against DK and warrior, I recommend going as much resil as possible. I use around 1.4k.

DK:
    Prowl -> Berserk -> Pounce -> 4/5 combo point maim -> 5 combo point rip -> kite + heal.
    If you can't maim (icebound/parry/dodge) then just do rip into kite + heal.
    Extra tips:
    interrupt gargoyle with bear charge.
    use nature's grasp to root if you need to heal and bleed is off dk.
    try only be in melee range to apply bleeds, otherwise be kiting and healing. (only instant heals normally, proc + rejuv + lifebloom)

Warrior:
    Same opening as DK really except you kite by staying just out of melee range. Go bear form to tank after you get bleeds up. You can kite and heal if you force charge + intercept. Try force trinket early with cyclone, and after bladestorm you can just root, heal up, restealth. Can often use shadowmeld to restealth in middle of the duel also.

Paladin:
    I use around 1200 resil against paladin.
    A good ret paladin hard counters feral druid.
    Main way to win is to keep up hots all the time to outheal their damage, and keep up savage roar and get full bleeds up, then you kite and interrupt heals. Hope they don't get too lucky with art of war procs. If they wings and try to burst you, use berserk, make sure savage roar is up, get full bleeds and just do as much damage as you can. You can normally outburst a ret paladin if they're going offensive. Try to cyclone as much as possible when off DR to heal or force trinket.

For arenas, assuming you're playing with a disc priest, just get your bleeds up and cyclone their healer into a fear or fear into cyclone. Feral + disc should win most warrior/DK + healer comps.