1. new player economics

Im a lv26 horde priest with herb/alch

I checked AH and saw that low level herbs sell for like 25g stack or more

I need them to boost alch but my alch isnt gonna be important until much later so should I just sell my herbs? or stack them. If I sell I could just powerlevel it at 80 with better gold while currently I am both poor and severely undergeared ( AH greens are really really expensive and I really need a decent wand).

btw whats the real price for the savory recipe? I got it a moment ago

and whats the item drop rate here?
    Edited: March 25, 2020

2. level it up an sell excess, at max alch is one of the best to make gold, probably potion master. Do Research on CD, unlock potion of speed and indestructible potion recipes, buy reagents and craft. Make some gold and drop herbalism. Next best thing is inscription, sell glyphs at the start(very lucrative), and craft darkmoon cards from excess gold - that's a long term investment, but will bring you hundreds of k gold.

Don't worry about gear while leveling, buy only spells you need, loot everything from mobs and vendor grays, AH cloth and everything else you don't need.

Saviory delight recipe sells for some ~1000g, just keep it posted on AH.

3. thanks and if I make an alt hunter are there any proffs that combo with that plan? guessing I could do herb on it for when I drop it on priest

4. I got a question, that is somewhat realted to the first post...about gold making in general

I got a low lvl warlock, playing casualy and doing stuff...like proffesions. Now i picked a proff that i know i can use on my char - tailoring and enchating
    But the gold is always a problem, no matter if its for a mount, for some new gear or what ever...

Should i lvlup a money making proff like mining,skining first to gather up some golds and then when i get on max lvl just switch proff for what i know i need on warlock?
    I know tailoring and ench can make money, some money later on in the game. But for someone starting out, with no other toons here to get gold from, i am somewhat unsure what to do...
    With 3x proff rate, its not that hard to lvl up a proffesion

5. yes at the very least get skinning then to make free money off mobs u kill anyway

then delete it at 80 to take craftings

6. Forget about gold.
    Your main concern is getting 80, which is done in a day.
    Afterwards you can level any proffesion you want while being in rdf queue. Gold is easy to get, but first get geared.

7. whats with the prices on Icecrown AH? FHell they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ay overpriced....not all ofc, but like some low lvl gear is insane

8. Common on warmane, Sadly you will have to get used to it .. even squish barely helps with these and only for a month or two.

9. whats with the prices on Icecrown AH? FHell they are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ay overpriced....not all ofc, but like some low lvl gear is insane
    its cuz of the lv 80 enchanters they pay a lot for greens to disenchant

this realm needs at least 2 gold squishes a year

10. It doesn't need any gold squish, gold squish achieves nothing and makes it harder for new players to play here.
    There's reasons that blizzard doesn't do a squish.

11. Almost always had ench on my toon, but never payed 2k gold for a green lvl 20-30 item so i can DE :P
    Much easyer just to keep making stuff with tailoring, LW or BS or JC and DE that :D
    Even more so on realm where you got higher rates!!

I did play on Lordaeron before, still got a toon there(with Ench) and cant say i remember playing that much...ive been know to pilage the AH for green/blue items but not that much costly

12. @thydus blizzards economy is much smaller anyway by nature of being x1 and smaller cap

13. It doesn't need any gold squish, gold squish achieves nothing and makes it harder for new players to play here.
    There's reasons that blizzard doesn't do a squish.
    Gold squish is just made for a profit, so yeah there is a reason for it.

14. got my alch to 417 was thinking to get a spec for it but looking at AH prices it seems lots of potions arent worth crafting like the herbs are much more expensive its like better to sell those raw

is it the same with flasks and transmuting gems?