1. Lvl 80s should not kill anyone under level 75.

If you are on your 80 in STV and you see a fight between level 30-40 players, you are not supposed to run in and kill the enemies. That ruins EVERYONE'S fun. You are supposed to grab the popcorn, sit back, and watch.

2. In my opinion twinks should die first, rest goes if they annoy me.

3. agree i often go out to kill people in world pvp but we never kill low levels, even 79lvl, or twinks, only very rarely when too bored, generally its hard to find hordes for wpvp mostly allies everywhere, i'd reroll horde just to find some wpvp fun but dont wanna give up my second trinket.....

4. i'd reroll horde just to find some wpvp fun but dont wanna give up my second trinket.....
    Right there. That's the problem.

5. i'd reroll horde just to find some wpvp fun but dont wanna give up my second trinket.....
    Remove human trinket :D:D:D:?

6. Man **** that, they should be able and should be allowed cuz i am most of the time stuck for 30 min death cuz alliance dont have any **** so they gang up 2-5 ppl on me solo and most of the time camp even tho i aways kill one of them. If 80 sees something like that he should be able to help cuz thats not fun. Even for the alliance its not fun.

7. Remove human trinket :D:D:D:?
    I'm sure neither warmane nor the community would support it but I think it would be great if we followed one of two approaches:

(1) Allow players to select their racial abilities (i.e. orc, tauren, etc.) when they make a character and have that racial ability be independent of their actual race (so human racial abilities with orc appearance); or

(2) Allow all races in the game to have human's Every Man For Himself (i.e. trinket) ability and compensate human racial abilities with something else.

Not only would this just be more fun, but you would see a large number of pvp'ers, like me, re-rolling from alliance to horde. Warmane would make a good amount in donations to the extent ppl don't have points to cover the faction changes. I know I would donate quite a bit to transfer over at least 6 lvl 80s from alliance to horde. It would also avoid the need to fight for the other faction as it would help balance the number of people queueing BGs in each faction.
    Edited: March 31, 2020

8. I'm sure neither warmane nor the community would support it but I think it would be great if we followed one of two approaches:

(1) Allow players to select their racial abilities (i.e. orc, tauren, etc.) when they make a character and have that racial ability be independent of their actual race (so human racial abilities with orc appearance); or

(2) Allow all races in the game to have human's Every Man For Himself (i.e. trinket) ability and compensate human racial abilities with something else.

Not only would this just be more fun, but you would see a large number of pvp'ers, like me, re-rolling from alliance to horde. Warmane would make a good amount in donations to the extent ppl don't have points to cover the faction changes. I know I would donate quite a bit to transfer over at least 6 lvl 80s from alliance to horde. It would also avoid the need to fight for the other faction as it would help balance the number of people queueing BGs in each faction.
    I resoundingly support this idea! Mercenary mode is a terrible idea. This is a vastly superior fix.

9. what we should do and what we are allowed to do are 2 very different things.

10. what we should do and what we are allowed to do are 2 very different things.
    "what we are allowed to do"? Please explain.

11. "what we are allowed to do"? Please explain.
    we're allowed to camp lowbies.

12. "what we are allowed to do"? Please explain.
    There has never been a rule in WoW which stated "You cannot camp the opposite faction for pure pleasure.". You're not familiar with "War" are you? they don't teach history anymore?

13. There has never been a rule in WoW which stated "You cannot camp the opposite faction for pure pleasure.". You're not familiar with "War" are you? they don't teach history anymore?
    The old man is going off on his tangents again … Yes, tell us again about WWI please.

14. Yeah well horde racials were always better until wotlk because ''human''.

15. Yeah well horde racials were always better until wotlk because ''human''.
    That's debatable. Regardless, what's clear is that a large number of people would change factions, which would be a better way of addressing the BG queue issue compared to the mercenary mode. Also, to the extent people lacked points to make the faction changes, warmane would receive more $$ in donations, which of course is also a good thing. Donations keep this server going.

Seems like an easy choice to let people choose their racial abilities independent of their races. So an undead could choose the night elf racials or the orc racials, etc.

12 Last