1. The old man is going off on his tangents again … Yes, tell us again about WWI please.
    Considering you learn about WW1-2 in elementary, you're a complete *****.

2. Considering you learn about WW1-2 in elementary, you're a complete *****.
    You're still dwelling on WWI and WWII old man? Let's bring it back to warmane. This guy ...

3. That's debatable. Regardless, what's clear is that a large number of people would change factions, which would be a better way of addressing the BG queue issue compared to the mercenary mode. Also, to the extent people lacked points to make the faction changes, warmane would receive more $$ in donations, which of course is also a good thing. Donations keep this server going.

Seems like an easy choice to let people choose their racial abilities independent of their races. So an undead could choose the night elf racials or the orc racials, etc.
    Great idea. Lets make tons of custom change and remove what make races unique, so we can please few *****s who constantly complain on forums how unfair the world is....

4. Great idea. Lets make tons of custom change and remove what make races unique, so we can please few *****s who constantly complain on forums how unfair the world is....
    Sooo....mercenary mode isn't a "custom change"?? And wasn't it instituted because so many alliance players were whining about long queue times? Yes on both questions. SMFH. Do you guys listen to yourselves? You're worried about losing 'racial uniqueness', and yet you approve of the abomination of faction mixing? Merc mode is a disaster. At least someone is offering viable alternatives, instead of applauding the deeply unbalanced train wreck we have now.

5. You're still dwelling on WWI and WWII old man? Let's bring it back to warmane. This guy ...
    Sure, let's bring ti to warmane. Give me a name and I'll find you online. We can discuss it further there. I'm just an old man after all. What can I do to a young, more sophisticated, charismatic, man (only by genetic definition) who obviously has plenty of grit to express.

6. Sooo....mercenary mode isn't a "custom change"?? And wasn't it instituted because so many alliance players were whining about long queue times? Yes on both questions. SMFH. Do you guys listen to yourselves? You're worried about losing 'racial uniqueness', and yet you approve of the abomination of faction mixing? Merc mode is a disaster. At least someone is offering viable alternatives, instead of applauding the deeply unbalanced train wreck we have now.
    Mercenary mode is just matchmaking feature that even Blizzard added to the game. Making custom racial changes is something on completely different level, sorry if you cant see the difference between them. By what metrix MM was a disaster exactly, it did its job which was to make shorter queue times. And also WOW was never balanced, was never suppose to be balanced and will never be balanced. Especially when we are talking about battlegrounds. The game is 16 years old and people like you still cant get it into their heads, if you want perfectly balance PVP game go play Counter-Strike or something similar.
    Edited: April 5, 2020

7. you are so wrong again, crossrealm is custom. Why? because crossrealm bg came at cata expansion, when icecrown,, br, lordaron are wotlk.
    If you still thinking "yeah but blizzard did it", so i want demon hunter class, i want archealogist, battle pet, i want shadow council instance, new bg,.... (futhermore blizzard change human racial because op, so i want that)because they did it too.

patch 4.3.0
    "Real ID parties that comprise players from different realms can now queue for battlegrounds together." and "Real ID parties that comprise players from different realms can now queue for battlegrounds together."

a link to all patch + explanation (with rated bg for you)
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Battleground

p.s: I let this, because i don't hide my mistake.
    Edited: April 6, 2020

8. you are so wrong again, crossrealm is custom. Why? because crossrealm bg came at cata expansion, when icecrown,, br, lordaron are wotlk.
    If you still thinking "yeah but blizzard did it", so i want demon hunter class, i want archealogist, battle pet, i want shadow council instance, new bg,.... (futhermore blizzard change human racial because op, so i want that)because they did it too.

patch 4.3.0
    "Real ID parties that comprise players from different realms can now queue for battlegrounds together." and "Real ID parties that comprise players from different realms can now queue for battlegrounds together."

a link to all patch + explanation (with rated bg for you)
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Battleground
    Do you know what Battlegroups are and when they was introdused in WOW? Let me help you here buddy "Battlegrounds are shared between multiple servers where their players can engage in PvP against other realms. Each group of realms is called a Battlegroup. Battlegroups were introduced in Patch 1.12."

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Battlegroup

Do you really not understand the difference between changing the matchmaking system to mercenary mode, making some custom feature that let you pick whatever racial you like as any race and adding Demon Hunters in WOTLK? One is simple improving the way people group up for activities, the others are rework of how racial work in the game and adding a class that is design to start at level 100 in WOTLK. Comparing them to each other is completely *****ic.

9. By what metrix MM was a disaster exactly, it did its job which was to make shorter queue times.
    By any metric that is from the perspective of horde pvp players. It's complete garbage for us. I've laid it all out for you several times. Having discontented and downright ******* players from the **opposite faction** in our bg, on our team, ****ing up every damned thing conceivable, popping bloodlust out of the gate, afking, spitting on us, telling us to lose, not contributing a god damned thing to the success of the bg, downright intentionally sabotaging us. And we get NO control over what kind of garbage comes over to screw with us. Bad enough we have to fight 90% humans with double heroic trinkets, but this makes it worse. If you actually played horde (which I do NOT believe for one second you do), you would already know all of this. It would've been your bgs that they wrecked. MM solved the queue whining problem alliance had because you're all over there cowering behind your 70% of the server population. That's ALL it fixed. All it did for horde was create a ****load of new problems and did *absolutely NOTHING* to help horde. It effectively made the game even MORE imbalanced because now there's even less reason to resist throwing in the towel and going alli. The rest of your post was too pathetic to respond to. Easy to be on the alli side. Easy to say 'yea, it's not balanced. So what?" You obviously don't give a rat's *** about the server. You just like to hear yourself talk.

10. Pretty hilarious that you get your panties all in a wad over us wanting your racial, but at the same time you refuse to admit that it's a game breaking mechanic. If it's so *nothing* like you act, then why do you get all wadded up over us asking for it too? Hypocrite much?

11. By any metric that is from the perspective of horde pvp players. It's complete garbage for us. I've laid it all out for you several times. Having discontented and downright ******* players from the **opposite faction** in our bg, on our team, ****ing up every damned thing conceivable, popping bloodlust out of the gate, afking, spitting on us, telling us to lose, not contributing a god damned thing to the success of the bg, downright intentionally sabotaging us. And we get NO control over what kind of garbage comes over to screw with us. Bad enough we have to fight 90% humans with double heroic trinkets, but this makes it worse. If you actually played horde (which I do NOT believe for one second you do), you would already know all of this. It would've been your bgs that they wrecked. MM solved the queue whining problem alliance had because you're all over there cowering behind your 70% of the server population. That's ALL it fixed. All it did for horde was create a ****load of new problems and did *absolutely NOTHING* to help horde. It effectively made the game even MORE imbalanced because now there's even less reason to resist throwing in the towel and going alli. The rest of your post was too pathetic to respond to. Easy to be on the alli side. Easy to say 'yea, it's not balanced. So what?" You obviously don't give a rat's *** about the server. You just like to hear yourself talk.
    AHAHHAHA wha ta joke. So on one side you complain alliance is too strong with x2 trinkets, but on other side you lose because garbage alliance is coming in your games... thats some nice logic you got there. Let me give you advice.... look in the mirror and maybe you will find the problem with Horde faction in BGs. Also not sure maybe you are new to the server or to PVP in general, but before MM horde had like what 5% win rate? Even alliance was complaining that bgs was completely 1 sided massacre and its no fun at all, but somehow MM mode make all of this worst.... yes cool story bruh. You sould like Horde are some small children and Warmane need to come save them because they are too incompetent to play the ****ing game. Here is another advice for people like you, dont play WOTLK its not for you. Go play MOP or some expansion above where PVP is more "balanced" and you dont have to deal with PVE trinkets and so on. And you dont need to worry about the server, we had this for over 10 years already and Warmane is just fine and keep growing. And also no i dont give a **** about PVP faction balance. You know why? Because Arenas are cross-faction, BGs with MM are cross faction and in top of that we have 50/50 faction overall ratio. Actually there is a bit more Horde players on the server then alliance, but if we listen to people like you it sound like server is 70% alliance and 30% horde.

Pretty hilarious that you get your panties all in a wad over us wanting your racial, but at the same time you refuse to admit that it's a game breaking mechanic. If it's so *nothing* like you act, then why do you get all wadded up over us asking for it too? Hypocrite much?
    Its not "my" racial you dumb ****, anyone can pick Human and play it. If you are PVP players and you rolled Horde you handicaped yourself on your own will and now you complaing that you are in a disadvantage, how stupid that is? And if you constantly lose and get rekt in BGs have you ever concidered that the problem maybe be in your own lack of skills?

12. So you said horde are trash pick only human. In a game call world of warcraft, with many races and two side. Nice, perfect idea.

Is that you the full human gear paladin with shm? I guess yes, that don't even surprise me.

13. This thread has been more than derailed, and is serving no constructive purpose anymore.

First 12