1. how about using the donations money to make the realm playable for more players instead of ristricting our gameplay

2. make the realm playable for more players
    It's almost... as though... that's what this thread is letting people know!

3. I prefer Ironforge... and I notice a lot of other folks do too.

4. It's almost... as though... that's what this thread is letting people know!
    Imagine that... :D

5. I appreciate your time and effort in this game and i want to say thanks to all warmane staff

6. I suggest to make 2 Dalaran instances, one for each faction (lvls 80 only). Horde Dalaran and Alliance Dalaran, instanced. This would also solve enemy faction spam in /s /y /trade. Third Dalaran (non instanced, live) would be for 1-79 lvl players. Problem Solved.

7. ^ This actually sounds like a good idea. All the enemy faction spam really makes it worse.

About the disconnects in Dalaran; I get disconnected instantly alot right after using my Heartstone to Dalaran, not even being able to get out of the Inn. So I'm guessing the current solution doesn't work as intended yet? It also seems like the disconnects happen randomly at times, moving or idling doesn't really change a thing, atleast for me. I can barely manage the Guild Vault and move an item or two without getting kicked back to the character selection screen. Easy solution would be to access the Guild Vault in a different City, just wanted to throw it out there incase this is not working as intended.

Another thing is, like I said, after being disconnected people end up in the character selection screen, not entirely disconnected from the Server. That doesn't affect the amount of people who are sitting in queue either, does it? Wouldn't it be much more effective to kick people who are AFK-idling in Dalaran entirely, to help lowering the amount of people waiting in queue to be able to actually play on the Server? Not saying you should disconnect everybody who is AFK for 5 minutes, but maybe 15 minutes AFK kicks in Dalaran and the usual 30 minutes anywhere else?

I totally understand the current situation is kinda tricky and I'm glad you're trying to make it work for all of us. Cheers!

8. We will build a second dalaran, and the alliance will pay for it

9. So let me get this right, six digits a year and you can't handle "twelve" thousand players. Interesting

10. It has been 8 hours since my account is in login ... it enlarges the server

11. So I just wanna point out, the mechanic isn't really working that well. I was going to pick up the quest for FoS/PoS so I hearthed to Dalaran to get immediately kicked the microsecond I landed there.
    And second of all, most of the time you're actively doing professions in Dalaran for about 10-20 minutes, it'll kick you (unlike the 1-2 hours of idling you specify in this post)
    I understand that you're trying to maintain a playable state but... isn't there a better solution? This feels like kind of a botched work-around. I can't even think for a minute before getting kicked off, despite actively trying to fly out of Dalaran.

12. ^ This actually sounds like a good idea. All the enemy faction spam really makes it worse.

About the disconnects in Dalaran; I get disconnected instantly alot right after using my Heartstone to Dalaran, not even being able to get out of the Inn. So I'm guessing the current solution doesn't work as intended yet? It also seems like the disconnects happen randomly at times, moving or idling doesn't really change a thing, atleast for me. I can barely manage the Guild Vault and move an item or two without getting kicked back to the character selection screen. Easy solution would be to access the Guild Vault in a different City, just wanted to throw it out there incase this is not working as intended.

Another thing is, like I said, after being disconnected people end up in the character selection screen, not entirely disconnected from the Server. That doesn't affect the amount of people who are sitting in queue either, does it? Wouldn't it be much more effective to kick people who are AFK-idling in Dalaran entirely, to help lowering the amount of people waiting in queue to be able to actually play on the Server? Not saying you should disconnect everybody who is AFK for 5 minutes, but maybe 15 minutes AFK kicks in Dalaran and the usual 30 minutes anywhere else?

I totally understand the current situation is kinda tricky and I'm glad you're trying to make it work for all of us. Cheers!
    its not about the total ammount of players online, but the ammount of players concentrated all in one small place like dalaran and that can cause instability

13. its not about the total ammount of players online, but the ammount of players concentrated all in one small place like dalaran and that can cause instability
    The problems some people are having is nothing compared to making the main hub of the game cleared so people with buisness there can actually go there.

14. good idea

It's good idea to make2dalarans but in lordseron.we have problems in sw too.many people just like to stay in stormwind.ironforge has a little amount of people.but darnasus and exodor are empty I would say.so if people even 80s spread too the capitals city not only storm wind and dalaran.the problem would be solved.and it would be fun too in pvp battles.i don't know why all80s would like to stay just in dalaran.and let azeroth places go empty.dalaran is good place cuz of portals and near to raids.but there is really no need to stay in dalaran while all raids have summun stone.if u want portals shattrah would be better place even cuz of big city size if you want taids and want to fly not get summund go dala but aim sure even people with rhcs would stay in dala.some of them I see are.afk for30mins at least.

15. More suggestions:
    - Faction specific Dalaran (Horde Dalaran / Alliance Dalaran)
    - Buffs on a "pause" in Stormwind / Orgrimmar or any other capital city. If you are fully buffed and you /afk in capital cities other than Dalaran, your buffs wont go away, they pause at any time left on them (for example, you enter SW with fort buff that has 15 minutes left - it stays like this as long as you are in the city other than Dalaran)
    - Add portals to the gates of ICC / OS / TOC in capital cities other than Dalaran so that people won't need to port to Dalaran just to fly to ICC right away
    - Remove solo queue NPC from Dalaran. Move it to

First 1234 ... Last