1. I believe your mechanic should be improved or changed fully. Definitely, It doesn't work as intended.

There have been good recommendations such as different instances for both factions. Removing solo que npc from dalaran.
    Portals for common raids.
    I prefer blizzlike experience however you are not blizzard. I do accept that but your solution is definitely killing the gameplay and many players are still using dalaran even if they kicked out. so your solution doesn't work well here, so that needs iteration. I think you guys should listen your community to fix this unbareable, gameplay killing mechanic. All solutions from comunity are briliant and I believe, would work better than recent mechanic.

2. Imo best choice is doing something that makes people to love in capital city.portal in sw?you gonna make sw like dalaran alliance area.not good at all especially in lordaeeon.I think would be better to make other itys valuable with a fair population just check exodoe for example.only2or3 80s there.but making raid ports will turns sw to dalaran

3. I still think secound falaran is good idea

4. I would love to stay away from crowded places, so could you please make more Soloque and spectator NPCs in Shattrath / nagrand ? Major cities are so crowded but Shattrath is so empty. I love to go there but no NPCs :/

5. Another good temporary solution is to make portals to everywhere in the capital cities and in ICC/ TOC.

6. Maybe deal with the real problem instead and move us to better servers?

7. You actually have all the proffesion trainers (NPC Libraries) in Shattrah! Feel free to level them there. Saw them in Scryers part, must be in Aldors too.

8. Maybe deal with the real problem instead and move us to better servers?
    You don't even know what kind of server they have.
    Seen any other private server that has this population cap, that can actually stay online capped?
    Keep your BS to yourself.

9. Maybe deal with the real problem instead and move us to better servers?
    You can always assume we have the best hardware that can be obtained. Always. If you think we have not considered that already, you are underestimating us by a large margin.

We always keep up to the latest hardware possible, we just moved the realms to new and more powerful hardware recently. We do these updates, whenever we see something that could benefit the stability of our realms. We never announce them, as we see no need nor does such an announcement benefit the community at all, it is only a matter of short downtime anyways for us.

Therefore, I'll repeat again. You can always assume at any point, that we have the best hardware that this planet can offer for running our realms. And we are doing everything we can on the software side. Hopefully, some time soon we'll have a better situation on our hands.

10. Making Dalaran faction specific would make certain holiday achievements difficult to complete, namely the ones requiring using a cosmetic item on certain race/class combos. Not everyone hunts these achievements, but plenty do.

Moving SoloQ to faction cities and putting trainers/vendors in Shat sound like solid changes though. Might spread around the base a bit. One other suggestion for livability, albeit a restrictive one, is to disable /yell in Dalaran. That stuff REALLY clogs up chat.

11. u should maybe disconnect anyperson that doesn't move for 10m

12. Dalaran is unfortunately the only place you can queue for Solo Queue and also duel while you are waiting, causing many more players to congregate in the sewers than otherwise would.

I highly recommend adding a Solo Q NPC to the Elywnn forest and Durotar duel areas, which will prevent these players clogging up Dalaran.

13. I got disconnected in Dalaran these days and i was wondering what is happening. All people i spoke to said it's a bug. Now, i searched google and i found this thread. I see this was intended but i tell you something, everytime i use HS i get instant KARMA and i got instant KARMA while i was leveling my first aid in dalaran after a few casts and then i got ...u know... FATALITY when i was moving items to my bank. I wasn't idle even for 1 sec. And the idea of having many instances of Dalaran of others zones , well i don't like it. Server became too customized for what WOTLK used to be. The idle system is just kicking you for no reasson.

14. It's not quite an "idle system" from what I gather, but a "go do your stuff elsewhere, not in Dalaran" implemented for the good of thousands of players beyond you. Simply targeting people who are idle just isn't enough, is my guess. You get people running around to avoid being flagged as idle, which doesn't help the situation in the least. The point is only staying in Dalaran the bare minimum you need and then leaving, doing your auction housing and skill leveling and idling in some other place to keep the server stability from going down the drain because everyone wants to be in that damn place.

15. It's not quite an "idle system" from what I gather, but a "go do your stuff elsewhere, not in Dalaran" implemented for the good of thousands of players beyond you. Simply targeting people who are idle just isn't enough, is my guess. You get people running around to avoid being flagged as idle, which doesn't help the situation in the least. The point is only staying in Dalaran the bare minimum you need and then leaving, doing your auction housing and skill leveling and idling in some other place to keep the server stability from going down the drain because everyone wants to be in that damn place.
    I was skill leveling my proffession because needed to train more after a few casts. Dalaran has auction house for engineers, arena queue, wg queue, trainers that people need( if someone is jc and wants to train, hes going Dalaran, train, and then craft near the trainer so he can train again after a few casts) He can't just go Dalaran, train and go IF, cause in a few casts he will most likely needs to go back in Dalaran but his HS is on cd. Not to mention people that fish in sewers for achievement or people leveling cooking. I dont deny the lag in Dalaran and that there are so many players, but it is what it is and so was on retail. Everything in Dalaran was made to be used by players. Dalaran had lag on retail too even if there were fewer players. If we could learn proff skills over 375 in IF, if we could go to ICC from IF, if we could fish the Rat from if, etc, we would stay in IF for the sake of lag!

First 12345 ... Last