1. I was skill leveling my proffession because needed to train more after a few casts. Dalaran has auction house for engineers, arena queue, wg queue, trainers that people need( if someone is jc and wants to train, hes going Dalaran, train, and then craft near the trainer so he can train again after a few casts) He can't just go Dalaran, train and go IF, cause in a few casts he will most likely needs to go back in Dalaran but his HS is on cd. Not to mention people that fish in sewers for achievement or people leveling cooking. I dont deny the lag in Dalaran and that there are so many players, but it is what it is and so was on retail. Everything in Dalaran was made to be used by players. Dalaran had lag on retail too even if there were fewer players. If we could learn proff skills over 375 in IF, if we could go to ICC from IF, if we could fish the Rat from if, etc, we would stay in IF for the sake of lag!
    The good and stability of the server remains more important. Retail never had 12000 players in a single server, nor so many of them in Dalaran. You will have to find options if that's correct, take trips elsewhere for anything that doesn't strictly require Dalaran, etc. until a point when these measures aren't necessary anymore.

2. Well i already stay home 'cause of covid. I feel like Covid, somehow, made its way to Dalaran :)) Stay home (IF) peeps, don't go outside (Dalaran) :) It is just a joke so take it as it is.

3. The good and stability of the server remains more important. Retail never had 12000 players in a single server, nor so many of them in Dalaran. You will have to find options if that's correct, take trips elsewhere for anything that doesn't strictly require Dalaran, etc. until a point when these measures aren't necessary anymore.
    (TLDR: You ignored what was said in the comment you quoted, and just made and excuse instead. The current solution doesn't work, so please take steps to find a new one.)

This really ignores the sentiments made in the original post, and just deflects blame back onto the players, without taking the reasons they are there, even after the changes made, into consideration. There are too many things in Dalaran, that can ONLY be done in Dalaran. There are trainers, vendors, portals, flight paths, achievements, queue access, that are ONLY available here, so no matter what you do the players are going to stay there no matter how much you harass them. You guy aren't solving the problem implementing this, you're just tanking the quality of life for thousands of the players on your servers.

I understand there is a massive "NO CHANGES" community out there, and they are definitely the most vocal, but there is a point where concessions must be made. If the current solution isn't working, take steps to implement a new one. Take the time to, as recommended several times by other players in this thread, add copies of vendors, trainers, portals, and queues that are currently only available in one city to other typically under-populated cities like Exodar, Darnassus, Shattrath, and Silvermoon. Heck, if the mentallity of "No changes" is so much of an issue, express that these are only temporary implementations and that they will be changed back when the stability issues flatten out a bit. Or, if that isn't appealing, expand the instancing solution you have already implemented. One instanced copy clearly isn't working, so if this is the solution you all want to pursue, please take the steps needed to ensure that it actually works.

Bottom line is, trying to essentially grief your community into fixing the issue isn't working, isn't going to work, and shouldn't have ever been considered to be the "ideal solution" to this problem. All this does is create resentment for the server, and the staff, and it doesn't need to be like that. You, as a staff, have the tools to make this work-- please stop for a minute and truly consider how to best use them before you crack the whip at all of us who just want to play the game without adding painful and unnecessary artificial hurdles to every task we want to accomplish.

4. (TLDR: You ignored what was said in the comment you quoted, and just made and excuse instead. The current solution doesn't work, so please take steps to find a new one.)
    No, I didn't. Simply none of it would change the cold hard fact I stated: too many people in Dalaran make the server lag abusurdly or crash, and most of the people who stay there don't need to, most could do their business quickly and leave, even if it means multiple trips to and from the city. If the choice has to be between inconveniencing a portion of players with that or inconveniencing all players with lags and crashes, it should be clear what's the necessary choice, even if temporarily.

5. No, I didn't. Simply none of it would change the cold hard fact I stated: too many people in Dalaran make the server lag abusurdly or crash, and most of the people who stay there don't need to, most could do their business quickly and leave, even if it means multiple trips to and from the city. If the choice has to be between inconveniencing a portion of players with that or inconveniencing all players with lags and crashes, it should be clear what's the necessary choice, even if temporarily.
    You did the same thing again m8.

What is being said in this thread is exactly that-- the current solution isn't affecting exclusively the portion of the playerbase it was expressed to, it's affecting nearly all players. This isn't just affecting people who are AFKing in Dal, or racetracking around the city waiting for queues, it's affecting players who are in the city for an express purpose, and if you took the time to read and understand the complaint people have outlined in this thread, you would understand that.

It is, weather expressly designed to or not, targeting players who are trying to use the city as a hub for travel, professions, achievement hunts, etc. All things the city was designed to do, and what players who are in the area should be expected to be doing. There is testimony from players in this thread, who get immediately targeted upon entering the zone, and DC'd. Players who are DC'd on their way out of the zone, which, depending on where they are when DC'd, can potentially kill them if they are dismounted upon re-entry. Players who are ACTIVELY grinding professions at the only trainers in the game who can train them are DC'd constantly, without any consideration for if they are doing something, what they are doing, or why.

None of this even takes into consideration the time lost when players in ANY of the categories I (and others) have outlined are actively searching for a queue, and are DC'd during it, forcing them to not only start over, but potentially get hit by the Leaver Buster penalty before they can even queue again.

Again, this is CLEARLY a problem. It clearly ISN'T working (at least not in the spirit that it was intended to), and it isn't going to without some kind of significant overhaul. Please, take the time to really consider the whos, whats, and whys of the players making complaints before offering blanket statements in returns, and offhandedly blaming them for all the issues they are currently facing.

I reiterate; all the current solution is doing is causing resentment to grow among the player base towards the server and staff, and staff members such as yourself making blanket statements blaming players for the issues they are facing, when they are actively attempting to use the zone as it was intended to be used, is doing nothing for the situation except fostering the growth of that resentment.

6. A lot of us spent good money on this to play. Just temporarily put some of the same vendors in 1 of the other cities to disperse the population more. It is incredibly easy to do and prevents a lot of this miss-treatment to the players. Yes, I said miss-treatment because if a player wants to train their professions that are only available in dalaran, ques etc they should certainly be able too without the chance of being auto logged out and forced to wait in que due. I've spent 500$ usd on this server and I can't even log on due to I assume the amount of players. You're all helping by doing your small jobs in running this server. We need you to do it intelligently. Otherwise, we can simply take our donations elsewhere, because why support a server that doesn't support its players. It simply doesn't make sense. I'm not looking for a debate. I just want you to take the simplest route that would be most effective that doesn't bar players from the game they paid for. Try harder, or at least try.

7. A lot of us spent good money on this to play. Just temporarily put some of the same vendors in 1 of the other cities to disperse the population more. It is incredibly easy to do and prevents a lot of this miss-treatment to the players. Yes, I said miss-treatment because if a player wants to train their professions that are only available in dalaran, ques etc they should certainly be able too without the chance of being auto logged out and forced to wait in que due. I've spent 500$ usd on this server and I can't even log on due to I assume the amount of players. You're all helping by doing your small jobs in running this server. We need you to do it intelligently. Otherwise, we can simply take our donations elsewhere, because why support a server that doesn't support its players. It simply doesn't make sense. I'm not looking for a debate. I just want you to take the simplest route that would be most effective that doesn't bar players from the game they paid for. Try harder, or at least try.
    Lol 500 usd u freak

8. We can't connect, is it normal ? The servers are down for how many time ?

9. Some of us make good money. :)
    I make gooood money to dude, but spend 500 us on a game LoL, freak....

10. This is terrible for Frostmourne. Also, there has to be a better solution than this. I completely disagree with this approach and it's so annoying being logged out of the main city of WOTLK.

11. layering by breaking the realm to 6 pieces with 2k player in each layer Can work just like on Classic wow retail, simply who cares about the most profitable realms condition as a player? Solve your problems by using your brain.

First ... 23456 Last