1. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Each layers depends on you how much player it has, do the math and test it live

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I HAVE A SOLUTION:
    - remove inkeeper option to make DALARAN your home
    - disable HEARTHSTONE to DALARAN
    - add portal TO DALARAN to each capital city, limit it to lvl 70+ (or even lvl 77+) players to prevent flooding Dalaran with lowbies - This will enable you to HS to Dalaran and fly to a raid if need be
    - make the portal to have a CD of 30minutes for a specific character - just like a hearthstone

Players will be forced to HS elsewhere and take a portal to Dalaran only if necessary

SECOND SOLUTION (less likely to happen)
    - add a debuff for each player in Dalaran
    - DEBUFF: after 5 minutes of being in dalaran, the debuff will tick just like Curse of Doom (lets say 1000 hp each second) - you will be forced to leave / fly away

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Temporary notice

For example, if you are spending too much time in Dalaran simply idling, or just going around doing minor quests in Dalaran for more than an hour or two, it'll disconnect you to make room for players that actually want to play.
    Love how you say hour or two, yet i cant even do the damn fishing daily with out being kicked 4 to 5 times...and it only takes 20 mins at most

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    And since for some reason I cant Edit my post on this one. Lets be honest here. Not sure where you go about saying people who actually wanna play....I mean does me doing dailies mean I dont actually wanna play?

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    And since for some reason I cant Edit my post on this one. Lets be honest here. Not sure where you go about saying people who actually wanna play....I mean does me doing dailies mean I dont actually wanna play?
    Dailies are NOT content, JUST COSMETIC in the game, after you played atleast half year you can understand, You DON'T want to Play, You judt create your own Infinity loop by doing Cosmetic content in a 10+ Year old expansion.

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Dailies are NOT content, JUST COSMETIC in the game, after you played atleast half year you can understand, You DON'T want to Play, You judt create your own Infinity loop by doing Cosmetic content in a 10+ Year old expansion.
    lol....oh ok..Been playing wow wrong for years getting that easy gold.

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    People should be able to play how they want to play regardless. Just because it isn't important to you doesn't mean it isn't fun for others, which is why people play games. Get your head out of the sand man.

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Yes they schould but we all want a stable server. And disconecting idle ppl in dalaran is a way to ensure the server stays stable. Besides if u are walking from point A to point B u wont get DC so i see no problem.

9. 3 Weeks Ago  

You're Infected

I actually loved the idea of the Zombie curse. The obvious and huge downside was that it stayed with you even after leaving Dal. Huge hassle in instances that might actually require dispelling.

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I agree with you - I'm leveling up my professions, and suddenly in the middle of crafting - BAMM logged off. It's very annoying and disturbing that you can't play the game normally. And I wasn't even idling - I was leveling up my professions' skill levels.

Also if I'm not AFK but going to the mailbox to pickup resources I get disconnected. I understand that Warmane needs to keep stability, but this is clearly disturbing my gameplay and I just would like to play normally in Dalaran, without disconnections.

11. 1 Day Ago  
    The idle kick seems to be very short regardless of what trade city youre in. I spend 10 minutes doing auction house things and i get kicked.
    I believe that for level 70+ set idle timer in DALARAN to 1 hour and for level 1-60 set kick timer (in DALARAN ONLY- idle or not) 10 minutes.
    My lowbies have hearth set to Shattrath because I knew from the start how bad Dala can be and I was being considerate to not take up space in dala when I didnt need to. I can portal to whereever I need to from Shat JUST FINE. If I need to find alot of players to do things- I go to stormwind

12. 15 hours ago  
    Hey if you are looking for another place for professions etc all trainers are available @ Argent Tournament grounds :) I will set my hs there. Maybe finally start doing those dailies again haha. So good job warmane and thanks for all your work!

13. 10 hours ago  
    I've been searching forums to see why "one class" I play has been getting kicked to the login screen. This randomly floats to the top of main page. Yet search couldn't put me on this thread. This as only happened to me on one class. Kind of funny. It has also happened outside of dalaran. The times it happened outside of dalaran I was one zone over from crystalsong on a flying mount in motion. The reply's from staff in this thread makes me remember why my irl friends don't play on moltenmane any more. It would have really been nice if search could have put me on this...

First ... 345