1. UDK/Hybrid pala teams

Hello guys, im pretty seasoned pvp player but i find this hybrid pala/udk teams quite a nonsense, im currently playing as udk/hpala 2v2 and i dont understand how to play vs hybrid/udk, its impossible to kill them, hybrid heals as much as my bis hpala, does a lot of damage, and they just cant die, if i go pala he kites and heals while dk peels me, if i go dk, he spams DS and pala just heals him up, anyone have any ideas? Also i must stay frost presence because if i play unholy my hpala cant overheal the damage. Me and my partner are both BiS exept for SM. I dont understand that team, back in retail there was no such thing as hybrids doing more dmg then retri and healing more then holy. Enchancement/udk seems quite a hard team to kill but nothing like hybrid/udk, we have no problems beating retri/udk teams.

2. Can try hard swapping to the hybrid ret with HoJ after baiting freedom on his DK or himself by kiting for the forced bubble, back off and repeat. No sense hitting the opponent DK here because of his short CDs.

No need for Shadowmourne, stick to wrathful t1/t2 wep for more resilience until you can burst with HoJ and full runic power bar.

If they're both sticking on you, your pala can wear more HC PVE gear for stronger heals. Watch out if they start putting SoV stacks on your pala though.

tl;dr summary: Pillar and kite until full runic power, freedom is down and HoJ is ready. Force bubble and kill the ret.

3. I don't think u can kill that team as a DK, cause even retri in defensive can outheal dk damage, so hybrid is just a counter for your team.

Maybe stacking resilience to 1400+ could help, cause hybrid rely on AoW crits, but i doubt it.

4. I guess you have better chance to beat that comb when you play with Frost spec.
    Wait for double DV proc, pop unbreakable armor, CC the paly with stun hammer + hungering cold + strangulate and in mean time burst the DK down.
    Also keep in mind that you have a crazy RP generation with http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/spell=49509 when the hybrid paly attacks you.
    Edited: March 26, 2020