1. 5 Days Ago  

Unable to connect

Every time i try to log onto WoW i get this message : Unable to connect. Please try again later. If this problem persists - try this link *a blizzard link which wasn't helpful*.
    i have no idea what to do

2. 5 Days Ago  
    there are connection issue with log-in server.

Keep trying, at 1 point you can enter

3. 5 Days Ago  
    this is bull****...cannot log in either...

4. 5 Days Ago  

5. 5 Days Ago  
    for me it just says connecting for several minutes and then the default cannot connect error

im not running a static ip, I reset my router a couple times to see if that would help and then disabled the email verification.

will check on it in another hour

6. 5 Days Ago  
    It looks like it's a random problem. Me and my girlfriend are hooked up to the same router and she logs in fine - I can't. Same message comes up for me - unable to connect, try later.

Did my account get "cleaned" by mistake? :D

7. 5 Days Ago  
    nah..something is going on with their servers tho..since with all this thing..coronavirus , everyone stays at home and playing games...therefore servers are busy..

8. 5 Days Ago  
    I lost a graid because of it. Every day the server keeps DC'ing. I started playing here after years and I donated for the queue, but I doubt it's worth it. This isn't playable...

9. 5 Days Ago  

10. 5 Days Ago  
    Same issue here.

Maybe Warmane should consider uprading / buying new servers and maybe open up a new WotLK realm since this covid-19/corona situation will last for some time.

Players will be happier and they would be able to make some profit out of it by enlarging the playerbase.

11. 5 Days Ago  
    Login is up for me now, tried few times and now I'm in queue

12. 5 Days Ago  
    Login is up for me now, tried few times and now I'm in queue
    Yeah I am in queue now aswell, thanks for letting everbody know its working again