1. I just lost 10 euros and i think it's a scam from warmane server!

I just payed 10 euros, because i wanted the premium rank. I gave everything, info about my card etc. and after "paying" it i didn't receive any bonus. Please help me or give my 10 euros back or i will have to call the authorities. I think that will not help your image so if you won't help me there will be consequences.

2. It's normally instant but can take up to a day sometimes. Just wait a bit.

3. Call the authorities? And what You gonna do? Did You read terms before donating VOLOUNTARY?

4. just saying you're a fuking ***** (no offense). If the server is secure this cannot happen

5. I also have the right to go to a court, because my money is lost, so is it a scam or a bug, but my money is "taken" by somebody. So please use your brain or go read about stuff like this. I have the right also to impose a fine if I want to, but it's not the case if the situation will be dealt by the warmane server Admins.

6. I also have the right to go to a court, because my money is lost, so is it a scam or a bug, but my money is "taken" by somebody. So please use your brain or go read about stuff like this. I have the right also to impose a fine if I want to, but it's not the case if the situation will be dealt by the warmane server Admins.
    Ayyy lmao. Instead of being a cultured guy, and write to the e-mail given above "[email protected]" you started crying like a cry baby, and threatining someone to call the courts? Lol for what, for giving a donation to someone and not getting anything in return? Well yes, those things happen, but they get solved if you contact them, and behave like an adult, not like a manchild.

7. I said to "The Detective" that i'm writing for them, just saying if a blind adult can't see. And I write those "threthanings" in your language, to make a point that i can do that. I didn't say i will just for fun. So like I see you didn't get it, do ya?

8. Jesus, you can't sue anyone, but im sure if you did pay the money, make a ticket and it will be resolved. Jesus christ this is cringe

9. Honestly? I'd leave this person dead in the water. They deserve to have their money taken. Read the rules and ToS before posting childish bull****. Goodluck getting any LEGAL help with your 10 euro lawsuit. You'll get laughed out of the office, just like you got laughed out of here.

10. You must first understand the donation system.

You can't sue someone because you DONATED voluntarily.
    So you donate (no one is forcing you to do that) and in gratitude for that, server gift you a certain amount of coins.
    Also you cant sue for 10 euros when you will lose much more cos of that. Logic...

12 Last