1. You must first understand the donation system.
    You can't sue someone because you DONATED voluntarily.
    So you donate (no one is forcing you to do that) and in gratitude for that, server gift you a certain amount of coins.
    Though I think OP is being stupid, I don't agree with this logic. You can't deny that an obvious purchase is taking place.

You buy "coins and skip queue" from the server.

Coins are not a sign of "gratitude," you are buying them plain and simple. Ffs when you go to buy coins it literally says "USE CREDIT CARDS TO BUY COINS" lol.

Edit: Also, voluntarily? Seriously? Any purchase you make is voluntary.

2. I know, I also dont feel safe when doing via paymentwall since they suck so much but it kinda worked. And about suing what? You donated and by eula/tos you don't get money back.

3. after donating u have to wait till that loading green bar is full..if u closed your tab after donating and not letting that loading bar go full...well..I got some bad news for ya m8.

4. Though I think OP is being stupid, I don't agree with this logic. You can't deny that an obvious purchase is taking place.

You buy "coins and skip queue" from the server.

Coins are not a sign of "gratitude," you are buying them plain and simple. Ffs when you go to buy coins it literally says "USE CREDIT CARDS TO BUY COINS" lol.

Edit: Also, voluntarily? Seriously? Any purchase you make is voluntary.
    However you want to call or see it personally doesn't affect or change what it is. As it isn't a purchase, no matter what you think of it, it's voluntary as no one is forced to make a donation (barring criminal situations like blackmail or whatever, but that's way beyond the point).

As for the thread, the player has already been told what to do for it to be checked and solved.

5. However you want to call or see it personally doesn't affect or change what it is. As it isn't a purchase, no matter what you think of it, it's voluntary as no one is forced to make a donation (barring criminal situations like blackmail or whatever, but that's way beyond the point).
    It's not my opinion that it's a purchase, it's a fact. Your own payment system uses the verbiage "buy coins." Might want to change that to avoid issues.
    Not sure how you can argue that it's donating. Again, points to verbiage in your own system.
    As for voluntary, seriously? Again, all purchases ever are voluntary. No one's making me go to the Walmart and buy 50-12 packs of toilet paper, I'm doing that on my own. What this is is a free to play game with micro-transactions (now that's an opinion, although mechanically it's exactly the same.)

Was just pointing it out for all of the people saying "well, it's a donation - they don't have to honor it or care if it doesn't work."

6. It's not my opinion that it's a purchase, it's a fact. Your own payment system uses the verbiage "buy coins." Might want to change that to avoid issues.
    Not sure how you can argue that it's donating. Again, points to verbiage in your own system.
    As for voluntary, seriously? Again, all purchases ever are voluntary. No one's making me go to the Walmart and buy 50-12 packs of toilet paper, I'm doing that on my own. What this is is a free to play game with micro-transactions (now that's an opinion, although mechanically it's exactly the same.)

Was just pointing it out for all of the people saying "well, it's a donation - they don't have to honor it or care if it doesn't work."
    There are no issues to be avoided. I don't know why Paymentwall's widget calls it that, but, just like you repeating it isn't a donation, won't change anything. The page is called "Donation." Everything in that page explains it's a donation and what it's for. Nitpick and twist all you want (I can see that if someone says you have to buy basic needs, you'll reply with "bUt YoU cAn ChoOsE tO sTaRvE"), the only point you're making is that you can't handle people reading what it is and addressing it for what it is. But then again, you're even twisting their point as well, when they are only saying that sort of thing because of this "I'll sue you" attitude, not because they believe we won't honor a donation if it in fact reaches us.

7. A little rude and abrasive, aren't we now moderator? I mean it obviously works, Warmane hasn't been sued for everything they have, more power to you. And yes, I said OP was being stupid about suing

Just arguing sure, call it a donation for legal reasons and stick to it, but anyone with a portion of thinking power can see it for what it is.

I donate to the grocery store every week in exchange for my groceries.

8. A little rude and abrasive, aren't we now moderator?
    I have low tolerance for bull****, Forum user.
    Should know better than arguing with conspiracy theorists, though. They are always unto the ultimate truth anyone "enlightened" can see after all. Fnord.

First 12