1. Chars trade

How and where i can sell chars not listing first in trade , but found ppl who are interset in chars make discusion because spam in trade or global i just not right. Got some chars good chars and i wanna sell it

2. You want to sell characters without first putting them up on trade? Then you have to spam chat ingame and wait for someone to /w you.
    Or you can just put the chars on trade and wait for someone to buy them. There are no other options.

3. there is no forum we spec needs ? who got money and want good chars or just who wants specific chars ,

4. If you're taking cash money that's a no-go.

5. there is no forum we spec needs ? who got money and want good chars or just who wants specific chars ,
    There is no forum section for that. Advertising character trades on forum is against forum rules.

6. just asking because i got char which i dont use , and got new one, i wanna sell it for coins to get etter gear for new , is it fine by rules ?

7. just asking because i got char which i dont use , and got new one, i wanna sell it for coins to get etter gear for new , is it fine by rules ?
    Selling characters on Trade section on website is allowed. Advertising those trades in game is also allowed, just make it clear that the trade will be done using Trade section on website.