1. Why The F-Word am I voting for?

I've been logging in and voting (or giving points) since I created my account - EVERY DAY!!!

But just found out that I was doing this for nothing, because the server my character is in does not care about me. The 1x blizz like is punishing voters???

WHY?

The server management is letting multiboxers in Lordearon. WHY??

We are unable to use our points in the store.. WHY???

The management must start thinking about the community more.

This is wrong guys. SO WRONG..

2. Cause lord is made blizzlike. I don't remember points on retail back then. Information about this is clearly shown on forum.
    Its not wrong, its fair and it was Your decision to Play there. Most ppl don't want vote points do warmane Staff is not enabling this option in lord. That's because they actually think about people, while You are here, making judgments, thinking just about Yourself and don't see wider perspective.

3. Also, it's not voting. It's just a simple "hi I'm here for my free point " button

4. You can come to Icecrown, where you can spend them. We warmly welcome you.

5. Wait, you pressed this button for 200 days and didn't realised by then that there is no point store on Lordaeron? XD

6. I WANT MOAR FREE STUFF, ONLY FREEEEE STUF, AND IF I DONT GET FREE STUFF I REEEEEEE!
    I GIVE NOTHING BUT WANT MORE AND MORE FOR FREEEE, IM A FREELOADER, AND WARMANE MUST GIVE ME EVERYTHING FOR FREEE!

Honestly, how can people be so freakin dumb, and demand things for free???? FFS you play on a free server, and yet you demand everything? FFS I hate you all freeloaders

7. "Why didn't you read for me?!!1?1?"

8. You can use them for lottery I suppose, that's not so bad. Save some gold and some coins, waste the points.

9. You can come to Icecrown, where you can spend them. We warmly welcome you.
    You must be in marketing.

I also find it mindly ironic that people from the POOREST countries are actually one of the most demanding people online.

10. Cause lord is made blizzlike. I don't remember points on retail back then. Information about this is clearly shown on forum.
    Its not wrong, its fair and it was Your decision to Play there. Most ppl don't want vote points do warmane Staff is not enabling this option in lord. That's because they actually think about people, while You are here, making judgments, thinking just about Yourself and don't see wider perspective.
    Blizzlike but has buffed icecrown? I dont think so.

11. Cause lord is made blizzlike.
    Lmao, yeah sure why not.