1. I Know This Dungeon Like The Back Of My Hand... But Some Of Us Don't

I have run into the situation several times where I join a HC RDF group and they start flying through the dungeon, mounting up and riding well-known (to them) paths to avoid mobs, and having absolutely no patience if you don't know how to do this like an expert. I have not been playing WotLK on private servers for years; I haven't played WotLK since it was Retail. Some groups have been very nice and helpful, waiting for me to ride right behind them through dangerous territory, and having some patience for someone who isn't an expert on the particular dungeon. Other people kick me from the group if I'm not keeping up with them and implementing the strategies that are well-known to long-time players but are not known by folks like me. I do have some sympathy for them and have accepted being kicked out for screwing up or holding up the group. I tend to solo and queue for RDF when perhaps I should be playing with guildies and work with them on my shortcomings. So I am not asking folks to drop everything and teach me things. I'm just reminding folks that some of us don't have the knowledge and experience you have and would appreciate a little slack in getting into the groove of things. But yeah, if I'm aggroing mobs and causing wipes or ludicrously long hold ups as I get my **** together, I'll accept my kick and requeue, hoping to get a dungeon that I know well or doesn't require strategies that aren't second nature to me. I want to learn and be the best Boomkin I can. It's frustrating and embarrassing not knowing the well-known techniques that have been employed for years. I'm ready to learn and contribute if only you'll let me.

2. Good post&attitude, keep it up. While this game is a 2nd life to many people, the tryhards should still help out the team so they end instances quicker together. I've seen way too much of the kickery going on around here