1. I would love to play on here, but it appears the server is dead. Will be checking up every once in a while to check if any news does come out, not a fan of wrath.

Wonder how many people are in my boat, it appears there are many TBC players who don't like WOTLK, but also not any good TBC servers population and script wise.
    Hey! What about You and Your friends DON'T complain about a realm where you didn't even play before? (Or Quit after X amount of progression, instead of Helping the Community with Gearing New Players or Keeping up the Auction House)

These negativitys are coming from your personal problems?

Warmane offers You and Every friend of yours a FREE Tbc realm without Queue, With: Everything tested out, there are NOWHERE Game breaking bugs, Rates got changed = Optimized, because the Community asked for it, maybe it doesn't have so frequent Changelogs on the Website, but Guess what? Who cares? What's got fixed in Wotlk client for Tbc that gets moved anytime here because the 2 Expansions core is the Same.

Warmane made several good points, evolved with scripting, tuned bosses to make sure You get extra Challenge like on Lordaeron Wotlk realm and the upcoming Seasonal Wotlk realm called Frostmourne aswell.

Tbc is bad everywhere, unless you Change your mind, Sit down, Level up a Character and Enjoy your Daily Routine in Outland. Eventually You get New friends here, get in a Guild based on whatever Content You want to do.

I HOPE many Player will QUIT from Your boat, because Whining is NOT the Part of TBC's Mentality, Nor Any other expansions Target in the World Of Warcrafts Universe.

Peace!

2. Would be awesome if Warmane made same concept on TBC as they are doing atm with Wotlk. Fresh realm resetting once a year, with chars beeing moved to Outland server in the end. Rinse repeat.

From my viewpoint Outland was the best TBC server I've played. You can like the shop or not, but looking beyond that I believe most ppl agree it was/is a supersolid server.

Shouldnt be that hard to compete with current active TBC servers. Perhaps some boosted experience rates and few restrictions on shop, ppl could start flocking here again.

3. I dunno, looks a bit like lost cause.. It seems they are promoting their WoTLK servers in Outland, but i bet they don't do the opposite in WoTLK promoting Outland :(

4. I dunno, looks a bit like lost cause.. It seems they are promoting their WoTLK servers in Outland, but i bet they don't do the opposite in WoTLK promoting Outland :(
    That is a realms-wide broadcast. We have done the same thing when Outland was releasing. We are, of course, still very much interested in keeping this realm alive. We are monitoring any feedback and ideas and will implement anything that follows the modicum of common sense.

5. Proterean. I'm glad you did respond to this post as well as you might see even my response right now. Whatever you might think about releasing fresh, keep in mind one thing. Classic TBC is announced and is inevitably comming out soon. There will be plenty of either true retail lovers playing current content (BFA) or TBC lovers that playing classic and want to progress over to TBC and waiting for it. These people, no matter what will be passionatelly drowned by any of private servers released this time to be able to test things out and remind them of a good old TBC times (as well as test bosses, play actual game to get back into it). This is basically a big chance for warmane to get favor of retail players, which might possibly play your project even after blizzard TBC will get released. Get your chance now and release TBC realm and I promise, you will do a big thing.
    Edited: April 14, 2020

6. That is a realms-wide broadcast. We have done the same thing when Outland was releasing. We are, of course, still very much interested in keeping this realm alive. We are monitoring any feedback and ideas and will implement anything that follows the modicum of common sense.
    Suggested:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=417064

7. Hey, What about Flying in Azeroth atleast for a Couple months on Outland?
    That's an immediate no, though. Doing that will have breaking effects on the game. Pre-Cata Azeroth is not designed for flying. It would cause far more problems than it would solve.

8. That is a realms-wide broadcast. We have done the same thing when Outland was releasing. We are, of course, still very much interested in keeping this realm alive. We are monitoring any feedback and ideas and will implement anything that follows the modicum of common sense.
    Hey Proterean, can you clarify if you mean keeping the population stable where it sits today or dramatically increasing the population on Outland?

While the most recent changes were good and addressed long-standing complaints, a couple still remain:

A common complaint about the server is it being pay-to-win. A common sense solution is to remove the latest tier/season of gear from the store. With that change, it still serves as a necessary income stream, it is an important catch-up mechanic, and it defeats the argument the server is pay-to-win (since the best gear is obtained naturally).

Another common complaint about the server is over-tuned PVE content. As it stands, many people have commented that the current difficulty of many endgame raids creates too high of a barrier for new players to overcome (especially in population challenged conditions).

I also saw complaints that devs weren't communicating with the community enough. The solution here is to have more frequent dialogue (like hopefully will come from this topic), even if the dialogue is to say that devs disagree with the community. People need to know their thoughts aren't falling on deaf ears.

However, even if these solutions were implemented (and I think they should, regardless of anything else), I still don't think Outland could attract population in a meaningful way. No matter how good a server's infrastructure is, if the server feels empty new players simply will not stay. In order for the server to feel alive, there will need to be a large increase in population over a very small timeframe. The only way to achieve this is with a server relaunch, or something similar in nature.

Also, could you comment on Classic TBC's potential effect on Outland and whether that is influencing the team's decisions?

First 12