1. Blood DK DPS PVE Worth it?

I'm wondering if Blood DK is a good dps in pve. I've heard that some things are bugged like dancing rune weapon. If so, should I put the talent somewhere else?? Or is it totally unplayable?

2. No, is bad. Not worth it:). bugged or not bugged, same thing. Blood dk is like frost mage in pve, pretty bad in comparison with the other specs.

3. It's not bugged, and if you have shadowmourne and alot of armor penetration you can go blood dk dps. If not, it's definetly not worth. Im not BiS but my blood DK is pulling 17k dps in icc on dbw.

4. There's really not much point when it offers no realistic buff and is outperformed by Frost. Really Blood is more fun when played as a tank imo, I'd just tank if you want to do blood.

5. It's not bugged, and if you have shadowmourne and alot of armor penetration you can go blood dk dps. If not, it's definetly not worth. Im not BiS but my blood DK is pulling 17k dps in icc on dbw.
    Dancing rune weapon has been bugged on warmane since 09 and still is.

6. Dancing rune weapon has been bugged on warmane since 09 and still is.
    I heard it was fixed several months ago, if it's bugged again eh... Literally every class has some bugs.

7. Did a guild run and we got a new player (Blood DK Dps) he was BiS and did more damage then anyone else, I didn't belive my eyes (not a noob guild, no noob players, we had 5 shadowmourne players beside him, core raiders etc), I'm just sad I didn't stream it for proof.

8. No, is bad. Not worth it:). bugged or not bugged, same thing. Blood dk is like frost mage in pve, pretty bad in comparison with the other specs.
    The comparison isn't fair - Blood DPS can do way higher numbers than Frost (Mage) DPS. It can still do well and pull great DPS.

It's only unpopular due to min-maxing; the 10% AP buff can be brought to the raid composition through other classes and it does lower damage than its Frost DW counterpart. Even Unholy is more welcome for the disease and magic damage increase to all targets.

Otherwise, on it's own, it's still good. It has never been bad. Frost Mage DPS however, has always been bad, BIS gear or not.