Dear Warmane staff,

we, the ppl who still plays on and care for Outland, certainly appreciate the work you did with increasing the rates here, it made a huge difference, no doubt about it. However it is not enough for the realm to revitalize. We need a little bit more. Lets be realistic, I guess we wont ever have 12k population again. Maybe not even more then 500. BUT! Ive played on servers with low population where it was possible to clear all the contetnt with those 500 ppl. Im sure there would be way for this server too. So I will leave my suggestions here, maybe you will take something from it.

1. Server wipe is out of question. Ppl who are still playing here dont want their proggresion to be just deleted. I for one created a guild and gathered like 30-40 ppl i personaly know into playing here. Cant imagine any of my guilmates including me to (or any other active players and guilds) stick around after their 4 monts of exhausting grind for reps, gear, gold etc (and still like maybe in 1/4 of the journey towards sunwell) sticking around just to grind this **** for another 4 months. For ppl who would like to start on a new server there is endless. We all know. We all heared. They already taken that part of players who would flattered by this news.

2. Set Alli and Horde to undersant each other. When the populus is low you could at least make it that alli and horde can cominucate, group together and be in a same guild. Ive seen the alli numbers increasing, but there are still like 200-300 players playing. Sometimes it means there is 100 alli and 100 horde players. This way guild could recruit more players and PVE contetnt would have players to attend since there could be more players grouping up for it. Also if alli and horde could comunicate with each other maybe even PVP players of opposite frantions could call some BGs and arenas + pvp items could be sought after by pve players and that would only furthen the PVP as a whole and both sides would benefit from it.

3. Tuning down the overcrapped numbers. I get that at one point you tried to make it little more appealing for players to stick around on this server so you tunned up the content so it woulnd´t be cleared as fast. But what is the point of it now when there is noone on the server anymore who could beat the overtunned content? The hardcore playbase thats left is litterly everyone who still plays under this circumstances. My guild <In Your Face> is struggling to even get to T5 content. <Rehab> that is only other actual raiding and playing guild i know of is struggling to finish T5 content. Worst part it is when it comes to gearing up a tank. I mean you can tryhard with low dps to get something down, but how do you try hard with tank who gets destroyed eventho he is in adeqate gear for that certain content. And im not talking only about raids but HCs also.

4. Lowering shop prices. This is the least favouratible option for me. But hey it would be at least something. Some way to progress. Eventho i dont like pay to win mechanics in games, players would have some chance to get a little bit of a gear boost that could be a huge milestone for actual progress of a character. I see this as the most realistic thing warmane could do. Since the money always come first right? Warmane could make an epic item like 2-5 coins. That way it would become more aviable for all players and in return it maybe would mean more money for warmane (that could be used to help the Outland realm... HAHAHAHAHAHA). Or maybe just up to T5 content, so there is still much to do and look forward to after you obtain this gear.

5. Advertise the server. What u built here is quite unique. It is one of if not the very best functioning server I have ever played on. It is shame you dont advertise it and i had to do this work of yours personally to attract all of my guild to start playing here. If I could make a video about server and put it on youtube just to get a few more player for the server even if they wouldnt be my guildmates I would, so it could help the server! Unfortunatelly i dont have the required skill or resources to do so.

Im looking forward to see any responses.

With love,
Yahiako and whole <In Your Face>