1. New player

Hello guys, i'm new on this server, choosed Icecrown for high rate, pve and pvp.

But i actually just cant log, every time is a 4-5h queue ?
    Is it usually like this ? Won't pay cause i cant even see if server is quite ok with bugs etc... Maybe later but atm...

Thanks

2. You think there are 12k people playing and a queue and it's not a good server?

Start queue hours before you want to play so you can get in and try it. Or try Lordaeron just to see how it is.

3. Good luck finding a better WotLK server with a decent population, lmao.

Also check if you can donate via mobile - it will grant you the ability to skip queue and it's dirt cheap - I paid 11 PLN which is like 3 US dollars.

4. Starting queue hours before won't help him enter, he is forced to donate. And yes there are other decent servers but that's not the thing to talk here.

5. start logging in as early as you can. other than that your options are donate or play 1 of the other realms.

6. Thanks for answers, so it seems its not because of covid, there is always hours of queue.
    Waited 4 hours yesterday, was still 600+ in queue, could finally log in thanks to a server crash :D