1. High Latency on Lordaeron

I keep getting really high latency lately on lordaeron, while not having any internet issues.
    Tried to ping logon.warmane.com to check if it's a problem with the connection to warmane in general, but the response seemed fine:

anyone else have the same issue?

edit:
    had this issue since friday morning. thought it was temporary issue, but it's keep going.

2. If you are on network with other people try setting up bandwidth control on your router so you have guarateed bandwidth to test if thereis an issue there

edit: also if you are pinging try also adding -l 200 at the end of the command to see if anything changes
    Edited: March 29, 2020 Reason: also

3. hey i am too facing such a huge latency issue my latency goes upto 7000ms....plz help me out to reduce it.

4. i'm having the same problem and my friends too, no one of us have internet issues but keep with high ping, like 800 or sometimes 2000 its crazy and cant play

5. I'm facing the same problem. +10k ms plus disconnection from the server, only in Lordaeron.

6. Same here please help 400+ ms reaches 2k+ ms in raids can't raid this week at all :"(

7. Im getting exactly the same issue but on icecrown, there were lag spikes like this before (for 2-3weeks) but today its permanent, cant even play like this, my character keeps warping btw im from Argentina- south america and i have a few compatriots that are experiencing the same issue
    its only on warmane, im playing other games like warzone with no problems at all
    this is usually what happens:

8. Its bad.
    27 sec latency.

Don't think it's my ISP

BUT I found out I can fix this by simply logging out of account (better close wow window) and logging in back again. Sometimes needs to be done 2 times but then no lag for many hours.