1. I need to join azeroth

HI,
    We live in hard times, where the Corona virus epidemic claimed the lives of thousands around the globe, i want to start by taking a moment for those we lost, and those we're yet to lose :(
    As we all know almost every nation out there is in quarantine, so people are going back online to their favorite games me included i used to play wow for hours but then life happened and i gradually stopped logging into wow, as a returning player in these hard times i cant start leveling all over again so i seek from the kind warmane staff a way to transfer a character of mine from another server so i could join my friend to azeroth and help in a way to stop spreading the coronavirus and save lives, Save a life and transfer me a character into Warmane server.
    I thank you in advance and Bless You all

2. You will not get any sort of character whether it's from a different server or for free. As you said, everyone is going back to their favourite game because they have a lot of time - so do you. Level up from scratch like everyone else.