I understand that there are a lot of things that you have to solve every day and you don't have time for everything but there is one thing you could finally solve because this is not only angry with me but the whole Lordaeron server. The "Booty Bay" - "Tanaris" - "Hellfire" (I don't know which are the next) areas become the maximum NOT PLAYABLE for the lower levels. Not because there would be heavy quests but because HORDA goes and kills everything they see, reskills everyone, kills NPCs where quests are handed over, the player has no opportunity to use griffin. My experience from Hellfire today? 7 hours by players named "Noznam", "Beny", "Dat " killing everyone for no reason, prevent players from starting / completing quests. Thanks to these CHILDREN players are not able to continue, improve and progress with their own character. that do not violate any server rules. I don't care if they are VIP donors or admins, this behavior and gambling is not normal. Lordaeron loses players, players leave to play differently every day. 12,000 players, these are the new players that will last a few days as well, so please open your eyes and start solving the problems that cause problems for everyone. Thank you ;)