1. Struggling with my groups

Ive been using RDF a lot for leveling on Icecrown but lately in outland level range almost every group has been difficult to deal with

69 disc 5k hp 8k mana unb

Ive had tanks literally just walk into mobs aggroing that pack and nearby pats, dps that wouldnt CC ( lots of them cuz they didnt learn the spells), I had a dk in durnholde that was honestly saying he didnt know which buttons taunted so I literally never got peels. At the fight with the duo bosses I had one of them always on me meanwhle my 3melees died cuz they dont move out of consecration. Had a hunter in mana tombs only doing 200 dps at the last boss ( he was just autoshooting) so I kept going oom cuz the fight took too long and I got flamed.

sometimes I took initiative to organise target markings and my tank pulls a separate pack and **** knows how the original marked group comes too 10 sec later mid fight. I mark the mana burn/silence guy with skull and ironically they kill that one last then wonder why no heals when they die.

the last ****show was in shattered halls with a bunch of 67s. The dk tank pulled 5 elites at a time so he got instagibbed and we wipe. The dps wouldnt CC. We kept trying with me using pain sup but once it expired he got melted. Things didnt die fast enough and one of the dps was the earlier 200dps hunter. At one point the guy puts a freeze trap and a fire trap right next to it so it immediately breaks the cc like wtf are they thinking.

I was doing pain sup on tank, booster ( forgot the name) on me, PWS prepull > penance and otherwise spam flash ( no time to ever dare greater heal). I went oom on pulls like this if my fiend had cd. Someone posted heal meters I had almost 700 hps was that bad? they thought it was. I eventually left the group cuz people kept trying to faceroll it and we wiped like 7 times. People dont realise we are undergeared ( everyone still has lv 20-30 items cuz of the super high xp rate) so we cant play like doing nexus with 6k gs. We cant even buy AH green upgrades with these mad prices. Now there are a few people that whenever are in RFD with me they announce Im a **** healer and afk until someone votekicks them or me.

For other rfds I even tried holy but my mana blew even quicker tho spirit healer form is nice.

I have exp playing since old vanilla both retail and private and Im familiar with tbc content ( I had a mostly bis resto sham on outland playing in the first horde guild to get both glaives) so I dont think Im that bad or am I? I also have a 5.4 pala healer on lordaeron and that exp was much easier. Somethings very weird with Icecrowns player base.

had another try at 70 with UK. We kept wiping on 2nd boss the duo that gives cast speed debuff. Had a retri weird spec with 1h shield 300dps I cant carry things like this.
    Edited: March 29, 2020

2. Low level dungeons are miserable and failing ones. Don't do them.