1. Why do so few people play MoP expansion?

Hey, knights!

For me, MoP is the best expansion of WoW: a lot of things to do on endgame, good and funny leveling by quests or DF, transmogs npcs, Pandarens, a new beautiful continent, solo old DGs, much more mounts, excelents Dungeons and Raid (Siege of Orgrimmar is amazing), excelent PvP, pet system, full fly system, etc and etc, but mainly, the class balacing is better than WotLK (much better on my opinion), classes with much more identity ... I know that the WotLK´lore is very good, maybe the best of game, but for me, this expansion has just it ... And Grizzle Hills =P

So, see the Frostwolf realm with 500 max players seems, to me, so strange ... I`d just like to understand that ...

Thanks =)

2. The issue with every Xpac beyond Wotlk is that private servers aren't able to script all the content properly.
    So while a Classic, TBC or WOTLK realm can be 99% bug free you'll encounter a tremendous amount of bugs on a Cata or MoP realm.

3. Because WoW died with the Lich King and everything after WotLK was trash.
    At least that's the general opinion of many oldschool players.

4. if you mean frostwolf, because is buggy as heck.

if you mean the expansion itself, because pandas, even when MoP has the peak of gameplay. For some peopel aestethics over gameplay.
    MoP optimized servers are scarse.

MoP pvp was a mess before 5.4, so alot of people remember it for stampede abuse and other BIG problems in pvp.

So when you talk about MoP, you would specify 5.4. In that case yeah, better pvp ever, contrary to others expansions was balanced around 550 gear, not legendaries, not dumb stats (armor penetration or versatility).
    In pve you have crazy trinkets, funny sets (not the +5% to critical chance to x....), snapshooting, funny mechanics on bosses, dinamyc talents and glyphs etc.
    MoP was all about gameplay.

The cost is that all character progression is ****, all is shared into account, not identity etc.

5. Everything after wotlk is not good, so that is the reason why other expansions are never going to have a decent playerbase.

6. sure, because bursting with 3 buttons is top notch

7. The Pandaren were originally a WC3 joke that soon became a theme marketed for asian players. Can't exactly say I like the horde being made into a joke either

8. The gameplay became too simple and too easy. When people are not challenged, they tend to walk away from their activity.

9. I feel your pain and I'm currently downloading the MoP so I can have something there as well. The TBC server is very dead as well. They do struggle a few raids together once in a while though. Paladins were still good in MoP though, so I'll give one a run.

10. Good, friends!

Yeah, i`m talking about the last patch of MoP. My best experience with this game ever, over 4 months =)

I didnt know that Frostwolf realm was bugged or not optimized in acceptable values, its a really trouble ... The fact is i never had much fun with WotLK, but in MoP, it was amazing =P

I dont think MoP gameplay easy (on PvP, at least), its more accessible, but harder to master than WotLK, a lot of skills and possibilities yet.

Well, what a pity ... =/
    Edited: March 30, 2020

11. The gameplay became too simple and too easy. When people are not challenged, they tend to walk away from their activity.
    that explains cataclysm heroics reception! oh wait...

12. Hey, knights!

For me, MoP is the best expansion of WoW: a lot of things to do on endgame, good and funny leveling by quests or DF, transmogs npcs, Pandarens, a new beautiful continent, solo old DGs, much more mounts, excelents Dungeons and Raid (Siege of Orgrimmar is amazing), excelent PvP, pet system, full fly system, etc and etc, but mainly, the class balacing is better than WotLK (much better on my opinion), classes with much more identity ... I know that the WotLK´lore is very good, maybe the best of game, but for me, this expansion has just it ... And Grizzle Hills =P

So, see the Frostwolf realm with 500 max players seems, to me, so strange ... I`d just like to understand that ...

Thanks =)
    Well that is very subjective, for me MOP is worst expansion after BFA ( yes worst then WOD). Leveling is same as always but really speeed up in MOP and classes feel unsanely overtuned. You could do solo old dungeons in WOTLK as well. Dungeons in MOP are insanely undertuned, so much you can pretty much solo HCs which is really stupid. SoO is good raid, but so do ICC and Arthas is 1000 times cooler and more interesting then garrosh who didnt even die at the end of the raid. We had Transmog in previous expansion and also we have it here on Warmane WOTLK. Pandarens dont feel like should be part of Warcraft. WOTLK also have cool continent. PVP in MOP is when PVP in WoW turn for the worst, main reason for that is the introduction of dampaning system, removing PVE trinkets in arena and scaling gear in arena ****ed up world PVP. Dampening system allowed Blizzard gto completely discard any healing balancing, so they made healers feel like gods and give every class strong selfsustain. By making itemlevel cap in arena and removing PVE trinkets they completely split the community and the game it self into 2 parts PVE/PVP and i dont like that. Previously PVP players had reasons to do PVE content, no more in MOP. Pet battle are cool i like them as well. Classes gameplay feel better then WOTLK, which is normal because its way later expansion, but i dont like the new talent system. Old talents was way more interesring and you had more options to make your own build. ALso they added way too many spells in the game in MOP, having 80 keybinds is really not fun in long term. Class balance feel better to you because they make all classes have almost the same tools. All classes have strong selfsustain, slow, stun, def CD and so on. in WOTLK classes felt way more unique. For example paladins in WOTLK are melee with strong party utility and heals, but they dont have mobility, interrupt, healing debuffs, slows. Warriors on othe hand have all of this, but dont have almost any heals or selfsustain or utility. There is plenty of other things i personally dislike in MOP and i find the expansion overall really really boring and completely unable to hold players for long time.