1. Lordaeron overtakes Icecrown

Yep, today is the day that will be tought in history books. We are witnessing the unimaginable. Just a month ago, nobody would've ever imagined the mighty realm Icecrown of Warmane and its leet population would no longer be the alpha male.
    Today is the day of a new age, the Post-Icecrown age.
    Let the #proof speak for itself.

As I'm writing this. 10 minutes later, these are the numbers:
    - Lordaeron: 12000 online, 1258 queue
    - Icecrown: 12000 online, 1116 queue

2020 is crazy so far.

2. alot of people must've recently quit classic.

3. + coronavirus situation in Europe. 500 000 Cases in Europe lol

4. No, it's not people quitting classic. It's just a ''free'' server so let's spend time there.

5. Well, they're both maxed out at 12k. It's not an overtake. Just both at the max limit. Tied. Not sure what is significant about that. Everyone is working from home/self-isolating, so way more people online. I would be surprised if it wasn't like this.

6. you'd need to see the actual numbers of people online in order to say 1 or the other is ahead. both realms allow donors to skip the que. and the website doens't reflect anything over 12k. either realm could be sitting at 13k/14k actually online. it is nice for lord tho regardless.

7. Icecrown is always ahead because of the donors skipping past the queue and going beyond 12k pop. The difference between the queues on both realms is that on Lordaeron you can enter the queue at 1k+ and still expected to be playing in about an hour but if you get into a 100+ queue on Icecrown, its done. You're not getting in for the rest of the day. I say this from personal experience because I've been in queue on Icecrown account since 9 AM and I'm still waiting almost 16 hours later...

---

16 hours and 20 minutes later...my time has come.
    Edited: March 29, 2020

8. Icecrown is always ahead because of the donors skipping past the queue and going beyond 12k pop. The difference between the queues on both realms is that on Lordaeron you can enter the queue at 1k+ and still expected to be playing in about an hour but if you get into a 100+ queue on Icecrown, its done. You're not getting in for the rest of the day. I say this from personal experience because I've been in queue on Icecrown account since 9 AM and I'm still waiting almost 16 hours later...

---

16 hours and 20 minutes later...my time has come.
    Dude just donate the 10 euros

9. "Its COVID19 nothing else."

this^^^^ BUT yeah theres alot of ppl taking a break from classic right now. Content drought a guy can only do AV and WSG about 500 times before he loses it.
    I still think the classic crowd would probably make up some kind of zero point something percent compared to the corona crowd. I mean the freakin world is on lockdown and this is a FREE and INTERNATIONAL server..... tbh I am super surprised the server isn't a puddle !! I have noticed the occasional lags lately yeah but its hasn't even come close to super annoying or unplayable for me even once. :D These guys clearly have top notch third party hosting.