1. rogue CC, combat, sap, whats blizzlike?

going to create this thread here aswell because i need to reach as much people as possible to find solutions.

blizzlike speaking: is it possible to kidney shot the enemie player (with longest duration) and then sap before the kidney shot is over?

i ask the same about blind and gouge

and when rogues CC the enemie player, exactly how many seconds have to go by before our target loses the in combat status?

2. going to create this thread here aswell because i need to reach as much people as possible to find solutions.

blizzlike speaking: is it possible to kidney shot the enemie player (with longest duration) and then sap before the kidney shot is over?

i ask the same about blind and gouge

and when rogues CC the enemie player, exactly how many seconds have to go by before our target loses the in combat status?
    I've encountered this before as well. Getting sapped while still in combat. I've played rogue, and I know it should not be possible. Not sure if it's lag, a bug, or a script. Would like to know what the deal is. Very frustrating. Shadow Dance allows sap while out of stealth, but sap is specifically out of combat only. At least it supposed to be.

3. You can sap if kidney shot ends in 5 seconds and the target gets out of combat right away, that's the only way to get sapped. Otherwise in combat it doesn't work. If it works > it's a huge bug.

Blind and gouge, well it should be 5 seconds minimum before you're out of combat. Something like that.