1. "There will be two raid resets in one week, one to enable playing on weekdays and one to enable playing on weekends "

This is a NEAT new thing, unique so far
    That will make 3 months way more intense
    specially for people that will have only 1 or 2 characters

2. You're an *****. They are trying to stabilize the population, which is a PROBLEM. This is hardly about money, but the stabilization of their most popular product.
    Yes, which gives an opportunity to try out new concepts such as this. We only do something when we believe that it will succeed so we are looking forward to it ourselves too.

3. 4 Questions

Do the donors get benefits such as making a dk without having a lvl 55 character on the frostmourn server? And will we get que skips if there ends up being a que...?
    Question 1: Are donor perks going to be relevant? I hope no level or profession boosts will be available at the very least until all relevant realm firsts have been obtained.

How many slots will Frostmourne have?
    Question 2: Do you think server stability at launch will be a significant issue because of the density of new characters? Do you expect the servers to reach their cap?

Question 3: Is this going to be a patch-based progression or simply content-gating? E.g. will talents and skills change with the phases or will everything reflect 3.3.5a? Does this also apply to the first-tier Glory of the Raider achievements granting the since unavailable proto-drakes?

Question 4 (more of a request): Could you please make available an option to not transfer the character at the end of the season, but rather that character's achievements and collectibles (achievements, titles, rare mounts and pets) to be added on to an existing Icecrown character? Personally, I'd much prefer this.

4. Question 1: Are donor perks going to be relevant? I hope no level or profession boosts will be available at the very least until all relevant realm firsts have been obtained.
    Once things are obtained in the game, they will be offered on the website. We did this with the realms before Icecrown as well that later merged into Icecrown. People just forgot since it was a very long time ago.

Question 2: Do you think server stability at launch will be a significant issue because of the density of new characters? Do you expect the servers to reach their cap?
    No, we have confidence both in ourselves and in our realms. We are the only private server team with this many successful launches under our belt. It'll be a breeze, don't worry. Actually, people leveling will have a much lower load than Icecrown does at off-peak times. Whether if it will reach the cap, we do not know.

Question 3: Is this going to be a patch-based progression or simply content-gating? E.g. will talents and skills change with the phases or will everything reflect 3.3.5a? Does this also apply to the first-tier Glory of the Raider achievements granting the since unavailable proto-drakes?
    It will be on 3.3.5 patch. It is not feasible to make it patch-by-patch. The content that should not be there will be disabled, alongside with profession things such as the gems that come at a later content tier.

Question 4 (more of a request): Could you please make available an option to not transfer the character at the end of the season, but rather that character's achievements and collectibles (achievements, titles, rare mounts and pets) to be added on to an existing Icecrown character? Personally, I'd much prefer this.
    This is technically possible, but unlikely. We'll keep it in mind, though.

5. Just a note, it is likely that this will be done, but we're still unsure and we will announce it on the website when we know exactly, but it is likely the realm will be open a few days before so you can log in and save your names. On April 15, the world will open.

6. Staff has mentioned that items obtained in-game will become available in coin shop. Can you be a bit more specific please? That is, do you mean it will instantly become available, in a week, in two weeks, next "patch"...?

7. Staff has mentioned that items obtained in-game will become available in coin shop. Can you be a bit more specific please? That is, do you mean it will instantly become available, in a week, in two weeks, next "patch"...?
    Likely a short period after it's obtained in-game. Not past tier.

8. What will be the rates of professions, reputation, gold, drops etc. ? I don't think that's been mentioned.

9. Thank you for your quick and concise responses. I'm looking forward to this new realm. :)

10. What will be the rates of professions, reputation, gold, drops etc. ? I don't think that's been mentioned.
    It will be same as on Icecrown.

11. Will this server be stable or will it be Molten 3.0 ?

12. Will characters be tuned/balanced like in 3.3.5 or 3.0 in season 1?

13. "Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts."
    What will happen to my characters if i'm already at the cap in icecrown ?
    This is what my concern is too

14. Likely a short period after it's obtained in-game. Not past tier.
    Hey, so can we get a confirmation that the store will not affect PvE Realm first progressions in any way? Or are you gonna put for example Leviathan 25 hardmode loot on the store right after its killed?
    Thanks

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last