1. TLDR; Is this realm supposed to be the same as icecrown but with different content at the start, or do you guys expect to take a more competitive turn like Lordaeron?
    It will likely have Lordaeron's difficulty and we would like to incentivize competition. How that'll be handled is TBA.

2. [CENTER]
    [*]Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model.[*]Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts.
    Kind regards,
    Warmane
    Competitive battle of credits cards

3. I have to be honest I was expecting something rather different than another Wotlk realm.
    The content of the expansion is extremelly old.
    The expansion itself has been worn out not just by Warmane but other private servers as well, which is why most of them are thinking of switching to different expansions.
    I hope your project becomes successful. I just expected something different, I am just dissapointed it is a Wotlk and not some other expansion.

4. Sorry but i dont get this: "Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts."

So this realm will be online for 1 season and then all characters goes to Icecrown and Frostmourne realm goin off?

5. Not sure if I like the buffed content TBH.
    The rest seems cool tho, I'm definitely gonna play it at least for Naxx - Naxx is god damn awesome.

6. "Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts."
    What will happen to my characters if i'm already at the cap in icecrown ?

7. Would that be possible after 1 year can you realm transfer to icecrown or that wouldn't be possible?
    Yes, that is part of the plan.
    Warmane you are the best as usual! One question though, is there going to be Solo que?
    TBD.
    Sorry but i dont get this: "Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts."

So this realm will be online for 1 season and then all characters goes to Icecrown and Frostmourne realm goin off?
    Yes. Frostmourne will then start fresh.

8. Realm launch on 15 april. But the first content of naxxramas release on day one. Do we start on lvl 80 then?

9. I agree i have been playing WOW from 5 years and WOTLK from 4 years and i already get sick of it..
    I like it still but would be great to have something new, i wanna try something different but i wanna try it in Warmane Server.
    Would be nice to have a Legion realm..

10. good work, but we need it NOW. ahhahahah

11. "Characters will be moved to Icecrown, once the season ends, assuring a fresh competitive realm each time a new season starts."
    What will happen to my characters if i'm already at the cap in icecrown ?
    Yep, thought this myself too. What would happen?

12. Realm launch on 15 april. But the first content of naxxramas release on day one. Do we start on lvl 80 then?
    You start at level one. Whoever gets to 80 first and forms a competent raid to clear it, will clear it first.

13. Yep, thought this myself too. What would happen?
    The realm will be wiped and the progression will restart. Hence, seasonal. Characters will move to Icecrown. There is no need for concerns if you have a full character list, this can be handled easily.

First 12341252 ... Last