1. We are currently working on an implementation of raid ID extending and reactivating.
    This should relieve most concerns about raid resets twice a week.

2. We are currently working on an implementation of raid ID extending and reactivating.
    This should relieve most concerns raid resets twice a week.
    Maybe add an item ingame like a ring, That you can buy at Innkeeper or smth, That, When clicked resets the said raid ID, Like a use activation and the cooldown is 7 days to use it?

3. If you are going to create a whole new realm and divide so much attention towards it. I and I think the rest of the community urge you to introduce all Wotlk PvP seasons to Icecrown's realm.

Stuff like: Furious weapons obtainable (Blizzlike, just like you claim this server is)
    Stuff like: Relentless weapons obtainable (Blizzlike, just like you like saying this server is)

I am tired of seeing 0 skill insta pvp geared people running around with gear and weapons in cross-realm bgs ruining whatever PvP scene we had on Icecrown.
    I too want the chance to be able to obtain a weapon without sucking up to elitist guilds who ask for 1000000k GS to join ICC10 normal.
    Let us buy Furious weapons for honor points. Something like IDK 68200 like the PvP trinket. Or more.
    Give Icecrown's PvP a chance. Don't just leave us stranded to get mocked by people for joining bg's with FOS POS HOR weapons :)

4. Yeah Yeah! We have Network Issues but let us release another Realm! Great Idea, Lappen!
    Not sure, but if the server problems are caused by server overcrowding, releasing another realm is exactly what could help.

Get rid of the shop or any kind of buy gear nonsense, All characters start at level 68 and i might join, otherwise no thanks whats the point.........
    So how is the realm supposed to fund itself then if there is no shop?

5. So how is the realm supposed to fund itself then if there is no shop?
    I dunno, go ask Lordaeron.

6. first of, this is amazing, its what i wanted ^^
    but 1 year seems a bit long given that the older raids get a lil boring after few weeks, ulduar progress , superb, toC not so much i think :P
    icc hell yeah.

however anyguilds out there planning on that ? where can i apply :))

7. ....
    i was expected cata realm or legion
    srly another woltk?
    why?
    yes progression is GOOD but like lorderon? in that place only 4 guilds can do HC ICC
    others stuck at nm at 10 boss or so
    this is all wrong
    and dont let me remind u of cross relam BG an arena that other realm is eating u hard geted gear alive :))

8. I dunno, go ask Lordaeron.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2883992

Warmane didn't bring any profit in 2017 (safe to assume from context it was considered "wellfare realm"). That was in 2017, when the population was larger. So I believe it is fair to assume that it doesn't pay for itself.

9. There seems to be alot of hate coming from Lordaeron players (inc myself on that topic)

Is tier 2 weapons and 25 man (and heroic) items going to sold on the shop?

When you donate on patrion, people always say how much money they need to keep up with their work. How much money do you need Warmane? Please let us help. I have donated, and I will continue to donate to keep this project going .. but yea, I know, how many will do the same? People want bis items. (Im not gonna lie and say that I wouldnt buy grim toll if thats on the shop. If grim toll is available, then I will buy it).

Dont let shop ruin gameplay for some. Atleast consider limiting the shop on Frostmourne.

.. Aye, I could stick to Lordaeron (and I do still play there), but I miss progress through Naxxramas and Ulduar. That, I am sure many do. But I could be wrong? Nevertheless, thanks again Warmane for Frostmourne!

10. There seems to be alot of hate coming from Lordaeron players (inc myself on that topic)

Is tier 2 weapons and 25 man (and heroic) items going to sold on the shop?

When you donate on patrion, people always say how much money they need to keep up with their work. How much money do you need Warmane? Please let us help. I have donated, and I will continue to donate to keep this project going .. but yea, I know, how many will do the same? People want bis items. (Im not gonna lie and say that I wouldnt buy grim toll if thats on the shop. If grim toll is available, then I will buy it).

Dont let shop ruin gameplay for some. Atleast consider limiting the shop on Frostmourne.

.. Aye, I could stick to Lordaeron (and I do still play there), but I miss progress through Naxxramas and Ulduar. That, I am sure many do. But I could be wrong? Nevertheless, thanks again Warmane for Frostmourne!
    This dude is spot on. There is a place for the shop, but it really needs to be implement carefuly for there to be any chance of some sesious progression.

11. FAQ
    Q: Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model. What does it mean?
    A: It means that gear will be obtainable via the marketplace. We plan to have some restrictions on it, like items not being available until they are obtained in-game. More details on this are TBD. (To Be Determined)
    - The wording is a bit confusing. So does that mean that when I kill a boss/mob and I obtain let's say "https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/?item=50449", the item gets unlocked for everyone on the realm to buy on the Marketplace? Or does it mean that it only unlocks for "me and my account"?

- Also, are insta 80s available from day one or not at all?

12. Also, are insta 80s available from day one or not at all?
    You start at level one.

13. if the shop isnt at least 1 tier behind thats pretty dog ****

14. Is this server going to be played entirely on 3.3.5 or will the patches progress as well?

15. I am very happy with seasonal realm.
    It is a rather great idea to have it wiped on annual basis. Really reminds of me Diablo 2 ladder set up - resets every 6 months now. Characters stay, but ladder resets. Cool.

My only concern is that as Lordaeron player, I've deleted like 18/20 toons I had there, as I no longer place on Icecrown (almost 2 years committed to Lordaeron). Hence, I hold zero interest in characters being transfered to Icecrown realm. I care more about Lordaeron realm.

What are the options for that?

- What will happen to donated coins on Frostmourne? Full refund, partial or all lot?
    - Any way to have any form of progressed transferred to Lordaeron instead of icecrown?

Thanks

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last