1. Welp it would be great if donations were turned off for the gears at least.

2. One idea, that I always thought it's nice, is a realm with coins' shop but without heroic items. What do you think of it people?

3. i have mercenary enabled and i got into battleground with other faction less then 10 times in more then 100 bgs.
    Besides that ''altering'' didnt change anything in arenas and it made little to no balance in PVP in general

4. except pvp was altered when they implemented mercenary mode as a """solution""" to human racial imbalance
    i have mercenary enabled and i got into battleground with other faction less then 10 times in more then 100 bgs.
    Besides that ''altering'' didnt change anything in arenas and it made little to no balance in PVP in general

5. Can you confirm whether there'll be dynamic or accelerated spawns at launch?

thanks.

6. ¿tienen previsto a futuro abrir un servidor para cataclismo, otra vez? seria genial

7. We need a 1x or 2x Season server :( ... 7x will ruin the experience.

Most ppl will JUST skip many quests.

8. We need a 1x or 2x Season server :( ... 7x will ruin the experience.

Most ppl will JUST skip many quests.
    I would agree with you if the following weren't true;
    1. Realm is seasonal, thus limited time to play it.
    2. It being seasonal and Lordaeron-difficulty, this implies end-game competition, so we want to allow people to focus on that.
    3. Nobody wants to level their 2349287439828734th character on x1.
    4. We have to keep the barrier to entry low enough to where it can attract people from other realms, but especially Icecrown.

9. Just remove this PAY TO WIN shop, and will be great (:

10. Most of you don't understand how private servers work it seems. Let people donate, their donations give you the certainty that this server will last for many decades. Warmane will probably be here for 10-20 years and it's the donators you should thank.

If you want the best of the best experience, Warmane already gave the community the best of the best: LORDAERON.

11. @Mercy, do you think Frostmourne will affect other realms at number of players?

12. Most of you don't understand how private servers work it seems. Let people donate, their donations give you the certainty that this server will last for many decades. Warmane will probably be here for 10-20 years and it's the donators you should thank.

If you want the best of the best experience, Warmane already gave the community the best of the best: LORDAERON.
    Yeah, that's my opinion too.

13. great idea.

1. will DKs be available from day1? we will have raids of 8 dks and 2 heals at the start as they have such a huge headstart.
    2. are BOA items allowed to be sent across, i presume not?

cheers.

14. Some of you people need to /STOP/

"hurrduurr Turn off the donation/coins shop! this is gonna be PAY2WIN !!"
    - No it won't be and here is why. items will NOT be available up until it has been OBTAINED IN GAME. Which literally means that lets say Death's Verdict Heroic is BIS for your character and you are dead-set on just buying it because you dont wanna do TOC25 Heroic. lets say a total of 5 guilds will actually do TOC25 HC weekly and clear it. How many death's verdicts do you think are going to actually drop the first week? maybe even the second week? do you guys even know what the drop rates of most of the items are?
    sure you can get lucky and some BIS items can be available from the start through the shop. but guess what. by the time they are, 2-3 months later the entire server is gonna be wiped. any reasonably smart person is gonna say that's not worth it.

"BUT THEY WILL JUST BUY SHADOWMOURNE???"
    - have u ever done the actual shadowmourne quest line? just farming the Primos for the first quest is going to be a pain. ontop of farming all the shadowfrost shards?? ontop of doing the 3 infusions, having a raid group competent enough to actually do it?
    even if you did it on Icecrown/Lordaeron. those servers have been out for YEARS. most raid groups doing ICC are already 95% BIS geared. Now you're gonna have to do it with people who are barely in Naxx/HC Dungeon/Ulduar gear. Good luck with that.
    ___
    "what happens if i already have 10 characters on icecrown after wipe???"
    - jesus christ. you can have multiple Sub-accounts under the first account. you log in with your regular account info ingame and choose the sub account you want. wow1 which has your original 10 characters. or wow2 with the characters that got transferred from Frostmourne. its not a hard concept to grasp and you people need to stop asking this. this thread has 26 pages and on every single page I see atleast 2 people asking about it.
    ___
    "will dk be available??? people will just make dks to get a headstart!"
    - I think you people forget that the requirement to make a dk is to have a lvl 55 in the first place. and no. having a lvl 55+ on another realm more than likely will not count for Frostmourne. So yes. DK will be available from day 1. as long as you can lvl to 55 within day 1.
    ___
    "pls enable option for 1x rates on site! it will be more fun and more of an experience!"
    - the aim for experience with this server is the end game of each patch of wotlk. the dungeons and the raids. not the questlines or stories. ontop of that we're talking about WOTLK. if this was for a classic server, then sure. x1 would be great. but it isn't. so they won't.
    ___
    "why not make a XX server instead of a 'seasonal wotlk' server. there are already 3 wotlk servers. the community wants XX expansion/server!"
    - no you don't. We had a cata server with over a 10k+ population over 3 realms, and you people abandoned it because you people wanted MOP. then we got a mop server with a 7k+ population. and you people abandoned it because you wanted TBC. then we had a TBC server with 10k+ people and look at that, you abandoned that too. because now apparently you people want a Classic server, or a Legion Server, or even a BFA server.
    just let Warmane do whatever THEY want to do because obviously this 'community' can't make up their minds with what you actually want. Why would warmane spend MONTHS of working on a server just for you guys to play it for 1 week, then complain about it and move to something else.

First ... 16242526272836 ... Last