1. If i have 10 characters created in icecrown (the max. limit) and use the same account to create more in frost. what happens when the season is over and the characters is moved to icecrown?

2. If i have 10 characters created in icecrown (the max. limit) and use the same account to create more in frost. what happens when the season is over and the characters is moved to icecrown?
    Check the FaQ

3. "Character name reservations will be possible at an earlier date."

Does anyone know more about this? Date and time would be lovely, getting the right character name is key, haha.

4. Trade

Hi warmane
    We can trade character from icecrown to frostmourn??

5. "Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."

So does this mean that if I remove all my gear from any Bis char and que naked, I'll end up against these very undergeared players?

6. "Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."

So does this mean that if I remove all my gear from any Bis char and que naked, I'll end up against these very undergeared players?
    The system takes in to account gear you have in your inventory and bank, so nice try

7. Aha i see, that makes a lot of sense haha!

8. "Q: Marketplace will be similar to Icecrown model. What does it mean?
    A: It means that gear will be obtainable via the marketplace. We plan to have some restrictions on it, like items not being available until they are obtained in-game. More details on this are TBD. (To Be Determined"

That is the only problem of the server. The rest is absolutely perfect. Gear should be the only thing that can be obtained in game.

A lot of players will disaprove the fact that a guild killed first killed a boss and a day after, a random player will have the opportunity to buy it and have it ...

Take our remark into consideration.

Thanks ;)

9. Just to help you, i think that you can let people buy Naxxramas gear when Ulduar is finally open.

Then you can let people buy Ulduar Gear when ToC is open ... and so on

What do you think ?

10. You're seriously delusional if you think that they're gonna change ANYTHING about the shop xD

11. A lot of players will disaprove the fact that a guild killed first killed a boss and a day after, a random player will have the opportunity to buy it and have it ...
    No one said anything about "a day after." But even if you're using hyperbole, why? The race is for being the first. For the gear to be available, we already had a first, you already lost if you weren't part of the people who did it without buying gear. I could be mistaken, but I have the impression that no one from the guilds who actually will be competing (as in with real chances of being the first) has been concerned or complaining about this.

12. Do we have any information on pvp gear on the marketplace? If pve gear is available two or so weeks after most guilds clear Nax, will pvp gear (deadly set pieces) be available couple of weeks or so after people have gotten the gear as well? Second I'd like to know how gear is going to be priced on the store i.e. will 213 ilvl stuff be 11 coins or so like it on icecrown, or will it be 23 coins like bis stuff on icecrown (because it's bis for the first tier for example). Appreciate any information.

First ... 29373839404149 ... Last